Modern Bullitt Charger build - Page 60 - IMBOC
 350Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #886 of 904 (permalink) Old 02-10-2020, 11:49 PM
Car Whisperer

Bullitt Year: No Bullitt
Bullitt Color: No Bullitt
Bullitt Serialized Number: 9999
whenever it is, it's got to be with the Mustang you built!!!!!!!

was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him had better take a closer look at the U.S. Native-American Indian."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #887 of 904 (permalink) Old 02-11-2020, 12:47 PM

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 19
Bullitt Color: Shadow Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC-TIM View Post
whenever it is, it's got to be with the Mustang you built!!!!!!!
I don't think you'll want to wait for me. I don't have your car building skills. Look forward to your updates and hearing about the first miles on the Charger. Very impressive project on your part.
post #888 of 904 (permalink) Old 02-11-2020, 01:37 PM
Car Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by #94 View Post
I don't think you'll want to wait for me. I don't have your car building skills. Look forward to your updates and hearing about the first miles on the Charger. Very impressive project on your part.

actually I was referring to Pat's Mustang he built for his son. a Bullitt tribute car with the same build quality as this charger.
#94 likes this.

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him had better take a closer look at the U.S. Native-American Indian."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #889 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

Monster BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 68
Bullitt Color: Black
Finished up the tail light wiring, subwoofer & speakers, and started on the power window wiring.
Found a nice set of JL 5 x 7 speakers. They fit the factory speaker holes in the package tray without cutting.
With all four windows using a special switch that utilizes the original crank handle I decided to put the separate 4 window controller switch assembly under the dash so the car will look as though it has manual windows (like the movie car

FarmerDon and bullit4404 like this.

Last edited by keepat; 03-03-2020 at 07:23 PM.
post #890 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 07:54 PM
Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 4404
Very nice! Still not seeing the fire suppression system?

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
post #891 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 09:12 PM
Car Whisperer

awesome!

post #892 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Serialized Number: 01695
Garage
post #893 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-08-2020, 09:50 AM Thread Starter

Monster BullittHead

Started installing rear wheel well trim rings, And mounted one rear wheel as itís been a few years since Iíve seen it on the car.
Thanks
Pat

sganow, FarmerDon and bullit4404 like this.
post #894 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-08-2020, 02:26 PM
Car Whisperer

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #895 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-08-2020, 09:29 PM

Bullitt Serialized Number: 01251
Winner winner. Chicken dinner!! Love those wheels and tires.

DHG # 01251-130,000+ miles -ACCEL COP's-LED 3rd Brake Light-Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals-Magnaflow Magnapack Catback Exhaust-Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks-KYB Axle Damper Shocks-Bullitt Center Caps from On in 60-JLT RAI DHG -Chin Spoiler -Mach 1 Grille Delete-FarmerDons Custom Mesh Grille Insert

USAF 70-74
post #896 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-16-2020, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Monster BullittHead

I hung the right side door over the weekend. Drilling all the hinges both in the door and on the car with an 1/8Ē drill bit, (when the car was in primer before disassembling) then used them as an alignment tool made the installation very easy. I also used an 8 pound weight wrapped in a towel inside the door to simulate the weight of the glass and vent.
Thanks
Pat

FarmerDon, 73Mach1 and bullit4404 like this.
post #897 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-16-2020, 10:14 PM
Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Serialized Number: 4404
Very nice, some good news for a change.
VIC-TIM likes this.

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
post #898 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-17-2020, 11:04 AM
Car Whisperer

looks real good!!!!

post #899 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-17-2020, 12:55 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Bullitt Color: TB
Bullitt Serialized Number: 05019
Looking GREAT!!!

TB Bullitt #5019
post #900 of 904 (permalink) Old 03-19-2020, 08:03 AM

Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 03130
Garage
Man I have not been on the site in a while and really missed this thread. you are doing some really fantastic work on this Pat just like on the Mustang. the gaps are spot on and the workmanship is top notch as usual. still on of my favorite threads.....

Bullitt 3130 has a few modifications mostly suspension and braking work for the fun twisty roads. and an teenage(15) female Mechanic who wants to track her car.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode