Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Color: HG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 3383
Garage
Thanks Ed. This will be of benefit to all the 01 owners.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Color: B
Bullitt Serialized Number: 2816
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy
Thanks Ed. This will be of benefit to all the 01 owners.
XX 2 take your time I'll take a set when you all are ready.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-22-2011, 01:54 PM

Monster BullittHead

Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 02793
any plans for the side skirts also after these are done?
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-18-2012, 11:17 AM

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 01
Quote:
Originally Posted by edtrae03130
The tool is made and we are working on perfecting the part. I took a prototype of the part to the nationals and had some people check it out. it is close but We want it to be perfect before we start producing them. Once we get it perfected I will post pictures of our part next to the original. as well as some shots on my car and how they will look. once this is done if there is enough interest we will be making them 1/2 inch shorter but this will take time as well. hopefully soon we will have the finished product ready for everyone to check out and we will go from there.
Thanks
Ed
Ed, just a status check.. how is your progress going?

I know it might be a bit of a bug, but I figured 3 months would be an easy call for a status check.
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-18-2012, 03:46 PM

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 03130
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98GTOption
Ed, just a status check.. how is your progress going?

I know it might be a bit of a bug, but I figured 3 months would be an easy call for a status check.
my guy bailed on me but i have the molds now i just need to leqarn how to do this . it will be a while. i am working on something else with a fabricator and will post stuff on that when it is done....

Bullitt 3130 has a few modifications mostly suspension and braking work for the fun twisty roads. and an teenage(15) female Mechanic who wants to track her car.

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 05:18 PM

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Serialized Number: 4968
Both of mine were damaged while driving (ok, flying) through an intersection in Orlando, FL. I was on my way to the Waterford Lakes show to meet up with Ed! To make a long story short, I removed both of mine and repaired them. I got some DHG paint mixed up at NAPA and sprayed them. I think they turned out pretty well, but cutting them down is definitly in the future plans!

2001 DHG Bullitt #4968. Build Date: August 8th, 2001. Magnaflow Magnapack exhaust, 93 octane tune, Pro 5-0 short-shifter, Kenwood DVD Navigation head unit with back-up camera, tinted windows, sequential tail lamps, JLT Ram Air Intake (painted DHG), 8000k HID head lamps, added fog lamps (also with 8000 HID conversion) and various other modifications, including brushed aluminum knobs and under hood data plate. Eibach Sportline lowering springs, caster/camber plates, Staggered 18x9 and 18x10 Bullitt replica wheels. Custom hood and trunk lid insulators.

post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-17-2014, 04:07 PM

Bullitt Serialized Number: 4685
Garage
No go on the flaps? Just noticed this post was from 2011.

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 09:54 PM

BullittHead

Angry Seriously?

I can totally understand the time and effort that would go into trying to produce a part like this, seriously kudos to you, and i can have the patience to go on and on following a thread that looks like it will eventually lead somewhere, BUT this eats it. Hell it had been so long that even I forgot to get in on the progress. 2014 and no news update???

Ok so I blew off that steam. Things happen, heck life happens. So at this point I guess that I am wondering, like anyone else who might need this type of replacement part: Will we ever be able to find a supplier for this part here or anywhere else possibly? If not, again, totally understandable at least we have a final answer.

Last edited by Spparodi; 11-14-2014 at 10:01 PM.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 10:42 PM

BullittHead

Thumbs up This is where the conversation thread continued to

https://www.imboc.com/forums/showthre...=305410&page=3

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in