LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2013, 11:55 AM

PY-Like BullittHead

Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 4956
Thumbs up Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfiebl
AV Paint in Lancaster Ca has it, Thy have it and can mix it into cans, I almost painted my Bike that color, I did a Corvette ZO6 Red, this is rattle can 3 coats and 3 clear:
Brian...that bike looks utterly fantastic for being painted with spray bombs!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2013, 12:00 PM

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Serialized Number: 2451
Thanks...it was my first try too...

Brian Mayfield
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2013, 12:35 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Bullitt Serialized Number: 4956
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfiebl
Thanks...it was my first try too...
Uhhh...I'm not sure I buy that...But, OK?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Serialized Number: 0896
here's where i've been buying premixed cans - color was pretty close... hope it helps!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250383933071...84.m1436.l2649

SHR lower grill insert | webelectric sequential taillights | jaeger bros. splash guards | altec show n go license plate | full-size spare | remote trunk release | gt500 dead pedal | rear 1/4 louvers | strange engineering adjustable dampers | GT500 strut mounts
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2013, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

PY-Like BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1475
Quote:
Originally Posted by acavallo17
here's where i've been buying premixed cans - color was pretty close... hope it helps!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250383933071...84.m1436.l2649
Al, thanks a bunch. I was on Ebay yesterday going thru all there touch up paints to try and fine the one someone on here send posted, and recommended. No luck. I clicked on your link and under the spray paint in the "what others have bought" was the bottle of touch up paint. man, today just might be better than yesterday. THANKS

BBK 62mm TB, Headers, 4.10's, Steeda UDP's, Borla T, BAMA tune, Steeda sport springs & Adjutable Panhard, Koni STR-T Struts/Shocks, GT500 Strut mounts, J&M rear LCA, Whiteline relocation brackets, UMI Sub-Frame connectors, Saleen short shift, NXT Hood struts, MMD Painted Retro mirrors, CDC Chin spoiler, GT 500 rear spoiler, DG painted louvers, Raptor Shift lite, Corbeau Harness bar, Raxiom Gen 5 taillights
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2013, 06:32 PM

Unhappy Louvres....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIKEBOY
I am soooo cornfused now, after installing my SLP louvers???

Upon closer inspection of Dennis' louvers in this pic...they look Way more 'correct' to the '68 from a side profile than mine do?! Because mine mount to the body and have that extra outer mounting flange, they appear 'too big'...

I realize Dennis' are not cut out for visibilty, but I shoulda paid more attention to this beforehand. I would have cut out the slats myself before paint.

Damn!

EDIT- Actually, Dennis' look like the Ventshade units that come smoked acrylic...9 slats too? I thought he posted somewhere that these (his) were old production SLP's? WTH?
I too ordered those with cutouts and realized when I got them they were a litte big for my tastes and had one less louvre than my old SLPs. Soooooo now I have 2 sets of unused louvres. It's only $$$$.

Former Bullitt owner. Still hang out here because of the folks and stories.
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 09:51 PM

Bullitt Serialized Number: 0896
no problem, dale!

SHR lower grill insert | webelectric sequential taillights | jaeger bros. splash guards | altec show n go license plate | full-size spare | remote trunk release | gt500 dead pedal | rear 1/4 louvers | strange engineering adjustable dampers | GT500 strut mounts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in