Bullitt Color: HG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 3383
Garage
What Happened to the Movie Mustang?

Wolfgang's / Dave Kunz / Anthony Bologna Site

Great info about the movie car and the latest Bullitt news

http://www.ponysite.de/bullitt.htm

Brad Bowling's Site

Brad has updated his story to include the latest info. And he has added a plug at the end of the article!!

http://www.bradbowling.com/display/s...me=bradbowling

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Droopy; 01-25-2008 at 10:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 11:48 AM

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 4664
Question Movie car

I am sorta tired of only hearing about the "Movie Car". When will somebody actually drag the damn thing out in public. All we ever get is stories, let me see the car!

Like a friend of mine bought a GT500KR Shelby but wouldn't drive, just kept it stashed in his garage. He was so afraid that somebody would find out he had it. He was totally paranoid about it being stolen.......

Bullitt 5.4L
Full Metal Jacket
[email protected] on Street tires
546rwhp/697rwtq
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 10:13 PM

Monster BullittHead

Bullitt Serialized Number: 02095
It should be on display for everyone to see. Thats what I think. What do you guys think?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 10:21 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Bullitt Serialized Number: 1276
Quote:
Originally Posted by gboger
I am sorta tired of only hearing about the "Movie Car". When will somebody actually drag the damn thing out in public. All we ever get is stories, let me see the car!

Like a friend of mine bought a GT500KR Shelby but wouldn't drive, just kept it stashed in his garage. He was so afraid that somebody would find out he had it. He was totally paranoid about it being stolen.......
LOL ... Same thing here. A man I've known in the Houston area for a long, long time has one of the alleged 5 remaining yellow GT 500 KR convertibles known to be left in the world. He bought it in Dallas, Texas in January of 1970. The last time I saw it in his garage it didn't have 65,000 miles on it. He had it all tore down because he was going to "restore it" after hearing some "piston-slap" (???).

Regardless ... I don't know if it is together or not yet as he moved off a year or so ago. Kind of sad because it is too nice of a car (too much fun to ride in) to just let it sit in a garage and only get cranked 2-3 times a year.

The man who owns it is a very nice person.

"God, Guns, and Guts made Texas free - at any price keep all three"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Many of them cried; ME NO ALAMO - ME NO GOLIAD, and for most of them these were the last words they spoke".

Last edited by TXBLUOVAL; 01-25-2008 at 11:25 PM.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Color: HG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 3383
Garage
Wolfgang says on his site that he has info of it possibly coming out of hiding.... We know it has not been registered since the VIN has been run and it does not come back as registered in TN. So the restoring and letting his kid drive it appears not to have happened.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode