Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: B
Bullitt Serialized Number: 01118
2020 IMBOC Calendar Photo Submissions - One Edition (Due by 11/15/2019)
We have 3 generations of Bullitt Mustangs, plus the 1968 tribute cars. Since there are 12 possible entries, we will be taking submissions for 4 categories to be comprised of 3 photos each - 2001, 2008/09, 2019/20 and 1968 tributes/multiple generations of cars.
Based on this and last year's instructions, please adhere to the following -
1. NO people - there are other photo releases required and people can sometimes make photos look busy. It's about the car.
2. Large photo files - the final photo file must be larger than 1 megabytes in order to look great in our calendar. In some cases, the photo file from phones are not large enough. If you are good with photo editing, go for it. As long as that final file is large enough without getting grainy when enlarged, that is fine. The calendar is set in landscape mode for the premium (12.5" x 17.25" for the US, 13.5" x 19" elsewhere cover) size and portrait for the standard (11" x 8.5" cover) size.
3. Limit your submissions to 5 photos per calendar (meaning 10 total). Please edit your original post with the 5 photos for each calendar version. If there are more than 5 when the polling begins, jim253 and I will choose the best of similar photos or the last 5 that were posted. You are welcome to submit for other members as long as you add the text "posted for....." on that post. If you have had a photo in the calendar previously, please DO NOT resubmit that photo. We like to keep the pictures fresh!
4. You may add watermarks to your photos for the polling process. The final files will need the watermark removed. Credit is given in the calendar for the photographers.
5. And last but not least, the actual photographer will need to sign the photo release if chosen. This will happen after voting is complete and the final photos chosen.
The calendar will have a mix of all model years in all colors (DHG, HG, Black, True Blue, Kona Blue) as well as tribute cars and multiple generations in one photo. It's also nice to have seasonal shots.
SPECIAL FOR 2020 - Since many have seen the actual 1968 movie ("hero") car on display in various locations the past 2 years, we might be able to produce a second calendar of just this vehicle. Please submit those photos if you have them and adhere to the guidelines above, especially the "no people" one. Based on how many we get, a separate 2020 calendar version might be produced.
We look forward to seeing your pictures! Thanks for your participation!
2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt - black, #1118, VIN 1FAFP42X21F213026
2009 Ford Mustang Bullitt - highland green, #6323, VIN 1ZVHT82H995129122
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt - dark highland green, K1254, VIN 1FA6P8K06K5500726
Last edited by Tony Alonso; 10-27-2019 at 12:12 PM.