Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Discounts on PowerStop brakes for Mustang at CARiD.com

753 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bullit4404 
#1 ·
Grinding sounds are coming from your brakes? Then make sure to take advantage of our latest offer on PowerSport brake components. Each part engineered by PowerStop is crafted with the ultimate durability, reliability, and quality in mind to keep you and your passengers safe even in the most extreme situations when slamming the brakes can't be avoided. Make your purchase till February 3, 2020, to save 5% off any Powerstop product!

https://www.carid.com/powerstop/

If you need advice on fitment or pricing, feel free to call us directly at 800.505.3274

The prices are already reduced!

See less See more
#4 ·
In my experience it's the pads that are more critical, and the brake fluid. The stop tech stuff is very good. I used to use their 600 degree brake fluid at the track. It is pretty corrosive and you should flush it out for street use, and use a good DOT 5.1 fluid. I like Hawk pads, HPS for street and light track use, Blue for more aggressive track use. Bill likes the EBC Yellow, and there are others. Select the pads for the heat range you are going to generate.
Rotors are sacrificial, so even pure race rotors don't last forever. Bed the pads well and let the rotors go through a heat cycle and then cool down.
I do not have any track days on my Power stop rotors, so I can't testify in that regard. They are a lot cheaper and resist rust because of the zinc coating.
PS Got mine from Amazon, price was good and free delivery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.