Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

K0130 driving in Switzerland

14K views 124 replies 12 participants last post by  fandaudi 
#1 ·
See less See more
#35 ·
:D Nice pictures and that watch is fantastic!!!

Reactions: fandaudi
#41 ·
This feels like Déjà vu, but I'll go ahead I guess. I sort of cringe when I see things done to a Bullitt that have nothing whatsoever to do with the spirit of the car. Things like this:

To me, the Shelby name belongs on Shelby vehicles. To me Bullitt is not one of them, even though the parts are from that stock. To me, things like this defile the whole idea of Bullitt. But hey, they are our cars, to do with what we please. I just hate to think of Steve McQueen turning and tossing in his grave.

Carry on. (BTW, Damned nice pictures!)

JB

#42 · (Edited)
#45 ·
How's your car been running? And thank you for the photos!

#46 ·
Hi Tony,

I am very happy to have bought this car which was for me a kid's dream.
My Bullitt today has 7 months and over 6300 km. My average fuel consumption is 11.7 liters / 100 km since I drove with this car, and I find it very reasonable for a V8 engine of this power. On some trips, I even go down to 9 liters / 100 km.
At the performance level, no problem. During a weekend on a closed road, I drove several times at 200 km/h without any worries.
I did not ride on the snow this winter. No need to take chances while I also have a fully equipped Audi Quattro.
Comfort side, it's perfect.
And the best of the best is the sound of this engine that brings you a smile all the time.

Amazing this Bullitt ! I am fan !

Text Font Photography Number

#59 ·
:D 2019 Bullitt lurking in the woods waiting for its next prey!!
Thanks for posting and your picture too.

Reactions: fandaudi and Jimbob
#60 · (Edited)
I'm confused. In the newspaper article above that looks like French. Soooo, do Swiss people speak French, or is there an actual "Swiss" language?

Nevermind. I looked it up. Holy cow! I guess everyone there has to know 4 languages!

"[There are] four official languages that are spoken in Switzerland; three of them belong to the most important languages in Europe: 64.9% speak German, 22.6% French, 8.3% Italian, and 0.5% Rumantsch Grischun (Romansh), and all have the right to address the federal assembly in their own language." -- Google

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.