Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

ATTENTION ALL 2019 Bullittheads

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  nelsonbullitt 
#1 ·
Check out the Bullitt Events section.

Make sure you sign up and be part of the 2019 Bullitt Nationals which is also part of the 2019 Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. This will be the first Nationals ever that includes the 2019 Bullitt owners. Make sure you are part of this FIRST.

You are not a total Bullitthead until attending one of the "Parking Lot" parties.

Seriously, consider attending this event and meet some of the people who you have conversed with online. I know there are a few new names that I would like to meet just to see if they are anywhere near the way I picture them in my mind.

#2 ·
Check out the Bullitt Events section.

Make sure you sign up and be part of the 2019 Bullitt Nationals which is also part of the 2019 Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. This will be the first Nationals ever that includes the 2019 Bullitt owners. Make sure you are part of this FIRST.

You are not a total Bullitthead until attending one of the "Parking Lot" parties.

Seriously, consider attending this event and meet some of the people who you have conversed with online. I know there are a few new names that I would like to meet just to see if they are anywhere near the way I picture them in my mind.

Thank you Jack! It’s not just a car show. It’s a family event. It’s a great time for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.