IMBOC - View Single Post - The Fuel Slut recovered 2001 Bullitt
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
Bullitt_5135

Monster BullittHead

Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 2255
Appreciate the feedback. Understand the reluctance due to the mods the car has, as well. Truth be told, I had reservations abut the mods when I bought the car originally with about 5600 miles about a dozen years ago. With that being said, the car has never let me down in the 25,000 miles I have out on it. Nothing even close. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car to California tomorrow. It is dead nuts reliable. Of course, it is still not a 'stock' car, and will never be, but the mods were done to enhance the driving experience and make it a better car than it was when it left the factory.

The body work done on the car? Well, it got a new fender and a new front bumper. That a paint job that is far superior to what was on the car when it left the factory. I have owned a brand new 2001 Bullitt and I bought this one in mint condition with 5600 miles on it, so I am aware of Ford factory paint on these cars. The quality wasn't bad - in fact I thought it looked pretty darn good before it was stolen. But the difference in quality between the paint on this car now and the original paint is significant.

Again, I appreciate the feedback.
Kevin

Kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods? Yeah, a couple......(dozen)......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome