Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Build Date. & Number built

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  TLW1022 
#1 ·
2019 BULITT....So, having a plaque made for a picture! Where can I get the Build # as well as the number built for sale in Canada....I do have my VIN!! lol

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
When I bought my ‘14 GT/CS convertible in Gotta Have it Green, I wanted to know these same numbers and I was able to purchase a report and certificate from Ford Performance Group. Not sure if they will do the same thing for the Bullitt after production is completed?

#3 ·
That sample plaque you show there is from the 2001 model year. So the Build number for those was the Bullitt #. For example my 2001 is #2734 of the 5582 built. I have ordered the same one you have here from autobadges.com for my 2019 and I put my Bullitt K#### for Build # and not knowing the total # built yet I put the build date instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I looked at getting one back in the summer, but never got around to ordering. So when I decided to order the other day and then find it’s not on the site, I was a bit p’d off. Especially when the response from the president was they are not available and when I queried when they might be, I Did not get a reply.

#12 ·
I'm sure he got shut down on these by the Ford Copyright police

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.