Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Need to get rid of 2001 Bullitt take off parts

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  sganow 
#1 ·
I am moving and want to get rid of the take off parts I have stored from my 2001 Bullitt. I am in the North Dallas area and prefer someone local who would want to pick up items they want. Some items I have include:

stock exhaust (it has been cut up to take it off the car) - free
stock h pipe - free
stock intake air box - free
stock brake rotors (good shape, would just need to be turned so you could use them - free
stock shifter - free
Dallas Mustang Speedcal - free
stock 3.27 gear set (used) - free
stock front bumper off my son's black 2001 Bullitt (some bug etching in the clearcoat but otherwise in good shape) - free

stock 5 speed transmission with rear cross member (about 18,000 miles on it before being rebuilt and updated by Ford dealership - by the time they finally figured it out and fixed it, I had bought a 6 speed trans to replace it) - make offer

stock driveshaft - make offer

I have the stock Bullitt wheels also (have Blazzak winter tires on them) in very good condition. My son has them currently at his house. Open to offers

For a good price, I would consider selling my Bullitt and you could have all this stuff with it. Otherwise, I will just keep the car and get rid of the rest. Whatever is left here near moving time will be discarded.

See less See more
#7 ·
Moving day is fast approaching. I'd sure love to get rid of all this stuff. My kids are giving me a hard time about it though. They think I should keep everything. I just don't want to move and store it again. Besides, the new house is almost 700 sq ft smaller so we have been getting rid of a lot of stuff.

#10 ·
I still have the transmission, driveshaft, and wheels.

Everything else has been thrown away.

If interested in the transmission and driveshaft or the wheels, Please let me know. I will let the wheels go pretty cheap. I am willing to give the transmission and driveshaft away to anyone that wants it. It must be locally picked up since shipping would be too expensive and difficult.

I would like the transmission gone this week if possible. The wheels are at my son's house so they are not really in my way right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.