Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

BULLIT shirt opinions!

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Donn3850 
#1 ·
I used one of my photos to modified to look like trace pic, for a shirt, I have no yet ordered but looking for opinions on how it looks. what ya think? My bullit is a shadow black.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I guess I could, I am just using Custom Ink, They can print them on any type of shirt and color, I am just using for now Hanes T-shirts since you can order a single one, they have other options like, NIKe/Underarmour etc etc ,but those require a minimum of 6 shirts.

But let me know what you want on the shirt like badge number and also on the back, Keep in mind I can't use Ford logos (for now) until they approve them, so look at the PDF I attached on the previous post, Then I can send you how it will looks then you can decide.

#9 ·
Bullitt T Shirts

Anybody know when Ford is going to start licensing, or making apparel for the New Bullitts? It's hard as hell to find any kind of T Shirts. I found one on CJ Pony Parts, it has the Original Bullitt on it, along with all the Bullitts up until now. Mine went back order, and should be here on the 22nd I hope...:grin2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.