Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 01152
Garage
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDW - 852 View Post
This is an event I would love to attend but, being honest, is one that I would not make. So, no I never voted.

Hopefully you get more response from the Mach I group. IMHO, the Mach I are more of a performance vehicle then the Bullitt. I think the Bullitt is a better overall car but the Mach I has it from a performance perspective.

Can the event be opened up in include the Cobra? Becoming the Bullitt, Mach1 and Cobra shootout?

Thanks Ron for running with this. Whether or not it works out, thanks for the effort.
The last several Shootouts were advertised as an All Ford Event, and the Dallas location several years ago garnered all manner of Fords. There were even a few non-Fords. Same with Lufkin the past several years. We even had a diesel Dodge Dually, an Challenger and a few others. Calling it the Bullitt-Mach1 Shootout is historical insofar as I am concerned, not really a limiting parameter.

My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome