IMBOC - View Single Post - Somernites 2019 Super Cruise in Somerset, KY!
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 12:06 AM
Tony Alonso
Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: B
Bullitt Serialized Number: 01118
Garage
Here is the logistical information for the many events of this coming weekend from John Wertele, who helped organize this -

"Ok folks here are the details for the BULLITT weekend at Somernitescruise! First let me say there are MANY events planned for the whole weekend starting on Thursday and going through Sunday......you can participate in any of them that you wish but here are the details for the BULLITT guys and gals.......

Starting with Friday evening we will meet at GUTHRIE'S grill around 6:15-6:30pm for dinner and a little social/meet and greet time. It is located at 6075 S. HWY 27 about 5 miles from the courtyard Marriott host hotel on US 27...Starting at 5pm there will be a block party at the Somerset Mall located at 4150 US 27 for those who wish to cruise a little before dinner. ( They will also be selling the special BULLITT shirts there for those who want to make sure they get one)....After dinner they will have a free showing of the movie BULLITT on the the town square (at 8pm) in the center of town, so if you plan on doing that, please bring your chairs and enjoy the show! There will be other things as well on Friday night so please go to Somernitescruise.com and check out all the things to do if you're not interested in seeing the movie.

FOR SATURDAY MORNING.......the meeting spot for staging and the drive into town will be the MEECE MIDDLE SCHOOL parking lot located at 210 BARNETT STREET off US 80 (the Hal Rogers Pkwy) at 9:45-10:00am. The school is also located about 5 miles from the Marriott host hotel only in the opposite direction of our dinner spot....We will leave for town at 10:30am so they can get us parked before all the other cars are allowed into the cruise. After the town cruise in on Saturday we will have a SPECIAL treat thanks to my friend ANTHONY ALONSO who has reserved a meeting room at the courtyard Marriott host hotel for a screening of the documentary BULLITT movie "Let's be Frank". As an added bonus ...Anthony has also arranged for the movies maker ALEX OAS to be present as well. The Marriott is located at 2254 S HWY 27 and FORD DR.

AGAIN , there are MANY things to do and see this weekend and you are free to do anything you wish. I look forward to meeting each of you that can make the show and again I REALLY appreciate ALL the help I have had from Anthony S. Alonso who without his help and knowledge and contacts our BULLITT weekend wouldn't be as wonderful as it is going to be! P.S. Pretty much everything we are doing is located on or right off US 27 which is the main road through Somerset and all will be easy to find. Hope everyone can make it! If there is anything I have left out, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I will do my best to get you the info you might need!"

Tony Alonso
2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt - black, #1118, VIN 1FAFP42X21F213026
2009 Ford Mustang Bullitt - highland green, #6323, VIN 1ZVHT82H995129122
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt - dark highland green, K1254, VIN 1FA6P8K06K5500726

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome