Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Connect to a Wireless Network Message every key cycle

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  68Bulit 
#1 ·
I have grown weary of having this message pop up every key cycle. I have it set up on my home and work WiFi, still every key cycle I have to press no to get out of the popup message
I tried to do a sync update from WiFi and it didn't show any updates, so I looked for a TSB and found one (TSB 19-2282).
I hooked up the VCM, and programmed the APIM with the latest sync version.
Hoooray, no more wireless network message every key cycle.
I'm not sure if it's available on the owner.ford.com site to download to a flash drive or not.

#2 ·
You can set sync3 not auto update which stops this prompt from appearing. I also have not gotten WIFI update to work either, my wife's 2019 Flex is out of date for latest Sync 3.3 version.

#3 ·
Yeah, It just bugged me It's not supposed to do that and I didn't like it. Plus I thought it was funny they had a TSB saying that it was normal, then they came out with a TSB saying there was a fix for it

#6 ·
Technical Service Bulletin. Ford issues them when there is an issue that their field technicians need to know about. Not a safety recall, so is not public.
And you other guys, try getting off the phone and driving the car. We just got nearly a foot of snow last night, so no Wifi, just trying to avoid WTF!

#7 ·
If you own a Ford vehicle that is still under warranty, have the dealership check of any outstanding TSBs the next time you have it serviced. Note that a TSB is NOT a recall, so they will charge for the work unless you are still under warranty. In a lot of cases, these TSBs cover issues you may not realize you have.

Reactions: bullit4404
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.