$38,450 new 2019! - Page 4 - IMBOC
 82Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-12-2019, 12:29 PM Thread Starter

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Year: No Bullitt
Bullitt Color: No Bullitt
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1PP09
Black new 2019 for $36,880...cheaper than ANY used Bullitt!

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...4715/overview/
aleykat271 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Charles

GONE TO PLAID!

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: Multiple Bullitts
Bullitt Serialized Number: 00736
Quote:
Originally Posted by tossass4370 View Post
Rainy day here in TLH. Autograghed so many documents but they did use a green highlighter. Then had a 2 hour class with the sales guy on the electronics and Sync systems, now linked to my smart phone. Incredible the technology level! Now I know why the dealership has a computer savy sales guy working there.

Inserted CD of Bullitt and finally went for first drive.

It is a Lincoln Continental ride in a Mustang body with a gen3 coyote! Smooth and peppy. Realized that I am now a novice driver in 4254, 6 speed, totally different clutch feel, handling, GO and STOP inputs...will have to be very alert to speed.

Drove home in the rain and dark during TLH rush hour. People, put down the phone and become DRIVERS!

Got home tired but so happy.

Congrats!!!!
aleykat271 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-12-2019, 10:51 PM

You Broke the Server!

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 5623
Congrats"s on the new acquisition. Many happy miles on the new seats to come for you and Susan:smil e2:

Visit the New
and the New

Johnny Lightening 93 Octane tune, Detroit Rocker Cams, Long Tube Headers, Green air filter, Radiator close out panels, Engine dress up kit. Sequential taillights, Black wrinkle cam covers, MGW shifter.

post #49 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-16-2019, 06:07 PM

Presently shopping now. 45,250 all options except Recaro. I am also wondering why so many leftovers and used ones.

I am having a tough time if I should give up my 2012 GT500 for this. They are certainly 2 different cars and really like the feel of the 2019’s especially the magnaride.
pwd72s, bullit4404 and aleykat271 like this.
post #50 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-16-2019, 06:44 PM

BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 19
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1904
Garage
When you finally decide to pull the trigger youwill love it. Cruising on the highway, it's like you are in a luxury car, get on some twistys, and that Magna Ride is Awesome!
pwd72s and bullit4404 like this.

Drive it like you stole it..
post #51 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 07:25 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 01152
Garage
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker721 View Post
I loved test driving the 2019 this past summer. (The sales guy didn't know how to drive a manual surprisingly) However, the cost was the deciding factor for me and I still have my 01 after 18 plus years. 700/month pmt or a paid for car?

the 2nd factor was the daily drive on the way home with all the stop and go.

Had I purchased a new B, it would have been a weekend car only, but then I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.
so what to do...
Here's a back in the day story. In 1983 I had decided to buy a new Mustang. After talking with the Ford salesman, I realize he's wanting an ADM, and me, being me walked out. I wait a year. I go back and it's the same shennanigans. Still being me, I once again walk out of the showroom. I decided to take a ride on my motorcycle and pass a Mercury dealer......Hmmmm, there are Mustangs there too! They are called the Capri, but it was the same Foxbody with some modifications to the trim. I head in there and ask to take one out for a spin. Now this is where it gets interesting. The salesman has his right hand in his pants pocket. He gets in, reaches across the steering wheel with his left hand, starts the car, grabs the stick putting the car in first, releases the clutch and we are on our way! He was obviously practiced as he went up and down through the gears on the nearby boulevard. Never missed a shift. Held the steering wheel with his right hand! He explained he lost the use of the arm in Vietnam. This guy instantly became my hero. These kids that cannot shift, shouldn't have a license to drive.

My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....
post #52 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Supporting Member

Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 4003
Final 2019 4th Quarter and YTD Sales - Mustang, Challenger & Camaro

From the 3 Companies' Media Sites:

Mustang 4th Qtr: 17,124 Up 20.4% YTD: 72,489 Down 4.4%

Challenger 4th Qtr: 14,298 Down 1% YTD: 60,997 Down 9%

Camaro 4th Qtr: 11,474 Up 3% YTD: 48,265 Down 5.3%

During the 4th Quarter, Ford must have reacted to FCA's 3rd Quarter Challenger incentives. The Mustang sales only covers U.S. sales and does not include the Rest of the World.

For Reference: in the 1999MY, 2000MY, 2001MY & 2002MY, the Chevrolet Camaro sold 42,098, 45,461, 29,009 and 41,776 units and was then dropped for 7 Model Years.
bullit4404 and #94 like this.

Greg

'01 Bullitt 4003 - Dark Highland Green & '19 Bullitt K0013 - Dark Highland Green
post #53 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-06-2020, 09:32 PM

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 19
Bullitt Serialized Number: 7862
Well while I'm not capitalizing on a sub $40k 2019 Bullitt, I am taking delivery of one tomorrow at a pretty good deal! I sold my #2255 2001 back in 2005 so after a 15 year hiatus, I am back into a mustang, and better yet, a bullitt. Was on the fence about ordering a loaded up 2020 GT convertible but after the wife and I both drove the Bullitt, and factoring in the savings, we couldn't even muster the thought of the 'vert. $9k off MSRP with exactly what we wanted...DHG, electronics pack, cover, and magnetic ride. Been on the lot for 155 days so not too happy about that, but again, $9k off....nothing a good detail before ceramic coating can't fix! Picking up late tomorrow morning/early afternoon on my wife's birthday....sooooo happy to be back in a bullitt and back conversing about it here. I'll update registry tomorrow!

Pic of my 01 and the new 19 waiting for us.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rob3.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	267.5 KB
ID:	73043   Click image for larger version

Name:	NewBullitt.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	73045  

-Rob 2019 K7862 DHG. 2001 #2255 DHG, sold to Bullitt_5135 back in 2005

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode