Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Today's Thrill!

881 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Jimbob 
#1 ·
FYI...……….had a great experience while traveling Interstate 80 in North Central Pennsylvania. We noticed a car carrier ahead which appeared to have a couple new GT mustangs aboard. My friend speeded up and as we passed the carrier it had five new Green BULLITT Mustangs aboard!
Today was actually sunny and the beautiful new crisp clean green paint really shined!

There will be a Merry XMAS for some lucky person(s)!

ARMY TC

#3 ·
Better than my thrill on Thursday...going to play pool, northbound on I-5. A "truck race", one semi slowly creeping by another. We've all been there, right?

Okay, I'm behind the faster of the two, waiting for it to pull over once it passes the slower truck. I'm annoyed because my mirror is full of the grill of a huge black Chevy suburban, me inwardly cursing tailgaters. Then I looked more closely..windows tinted...something gave me a clue. "It looks cop-py", I said to Cindy. Nary a peep out of my V-1, tho. Still, suspicious, I stayed the speed limit, pulled to the right when a safe opening.

Suspicions confirmed..it was an Oregon State cop in one of their "stealth" vehicles. He glared at me as he passed.

The S.O.B. was following close, hoping I'd nail it once past the truck.

Sorry Smokey, I've had that trick played on me before.

I didn't push it, but felt like giving him half the peace sign in response to the glare.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.