exhaust mode - IMBOC
 4Likes
  • 2 Post By gunrunner61
  • 2 Post By Fords4ever
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2020, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 5
exhaust mode

So what mode do you normally drive in. Normal, Sport or Track?

I generally switch it to sport mode as soon as I get in.
aleykat271 and bryck322 like this.
gunrunner61 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2020, 08:39 AM

Super BullittHead
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Bullitt Year: 19
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 02734
Posts: 84
I switch to My Mode when I get in most often and I have it programmed to Track for the exhaust and Sport for the instrument cluster display.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#2734 50,000kms (not miles) | 2019 DHG on order! | 2018 F150 Lariat FX4
BULLITT02734 is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2020, 02:50 PM

BullittHead
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Kissimmee, Florida
Bullitt Year: 19
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1904
Posts: 47
Garage
Same thing, once I start it up I go right to my mode which has Track for exhaust, and instrument cluster, with shift light....

Drive it like you stole it..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
aleykat271 is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-17-2020, 01:16 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
Fords4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Charlotte, NC
Bullitt Year: 19
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 2700
Posts: 242
I had originally setup MyMode with Track exhaust and Sport suspension. Additionally I had turned off the dash change with Mode change. The first 8 months or so I probably spent 40% of the time in MyMode and the other 60% in Sport, never in Normal unless I was distrcted gettiing in the car.

After having the car in the shop recently I lost the MyMode settings, I assume from a battery disconnect, and I actually have warmed up to the Sport dash configuration.

Having said that, I also just had a Steeda H-Pipe installed and I have been about 50%/50% between Normal and Sport because it is significantly louder inside and out! Sport mode wiht the H-Pipe is additcing!

I haven't even tried Track mode yet with the H-Pipe.
aleykat271 and bryck322 like this.
Fords4ever is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 12:04 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Gallatin, TN
Bullitt Year: 19
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 3294
Posts: 9
Due to some major bumps on my commute, I use "my mode" set for normal suspension / sport steering and exhaust. If I'm coming up on an exit ramp, all I have to do is flip the mode switch once or twice to be in sport or track mode. I have a Ford Performance x pipe with Boss cutouts and side exit, so it's always loud no matter what exhaust mode is selected.
bryck322 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome