Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Racing stripes

4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Voo Doo 
#1 ·
Might look good in the right color, thinking graphite/silver, what goes with DHG??

#7 ·
Generally, I also am in the "No Stripes" group. I would never add one myself. But, if you look back in the 08/09 sections that were a couple that looked pretty good with certain stripes. Someone added a "C" stripe on the side that I really liked. Again, not something I would do but it can look good if done right.

#10 ·
So I dabbled with the idea of stripes on mine. To the point that I reached out and found out who in my area was the go-to guy for them. I had a Grabber Blue GT350 with stripes on order when the Bullitt was officially announced and my dealer was happy to keep that one and I ordered the Bullitt. So the stripes were always on my mind even though I do appreciate the subtleness of the Bullitt.

Then I saw this pic on Instragram.

It’s the same colour I thought of doing on mine and I’m so glad I didn’t. To each, their own but I have wiped this idea from my mind having seen this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 · (Edited)

Attachments

Reactions: TLW1022
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.