Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Ceramic Coating

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Defyant 
#1 ·
Anyone done their new BULLITT?? I just finished... 24hr process over a few days.. Paint surface prep mainly...and I’m anal!! I used 2 Coats CQuartz UK3.0, then a top coat of Reload with a spritz of purified water... I’ll follow up with Car Pro Gliss for that added POP!! But it looks good and should last 3-4yrs!! Basic maintenance...no waxing days for me! Actually, haven’t waxed a car for over 4yrs!! I did the same process with my 2015!!

Don’t know why more guys don’t do this themselves!!! About $100-150 total in products!! ...(plus that again in Garage beers!! ..lol) !!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Awesome job and...if you want it done right (you know the rest). =8^)

Next time, zoom in on the Budweiser poster. ;) :D

#4 ·
IGL Ceramic Coating with photos.

Hey Guys, just got my 2019 Bullitt Ceramic Coated. My buddy is a certified installer for IGL Coatings. I got the Quartz +. The stang came out amazing!, he did my wheels and my windows and all the plastics also. After he was done we took some rolling and still photos! I took some shots on a curvy road here in South Jersey. This car is now glass and the DHG pops!

#6 ·
Mine goes in for protective film and ceramic coating on 7/13. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. Looking forward to the results!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.