Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

FP Magneride Handling Kit Installed

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  spectreman 
#1 ·
Just got it back from the shop. This is the kit that has the retune for the magneride, W springs and G sway bars.

I'll try to snap a few pics tomorrow of the ride height. Its not a huge change, just ~0.75in lower.

From the short drive I have had I have noticed this:
Normal Mode: A little stiffer. Not a lot, just enough to notice.
Sport+: I noticeably feel bumps more. Still not enough to bother me in any way as a daily driving mode
Track: Again it feels a bit more harsh than I recall it being before hand I would definable not wanna drive on a crap road with this, but I did notice that when doing the few bends I did have on the way home, the car felt VERY flat.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post some pics, but I'm not sure when I'll be abee to push it hard enough to give an "valuable" feedback pack how it is to daily drive.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Keep us updated! I definitely want o see what you think in Track mode on it!

Reactions: FarmerDon
#5 ·
MagneRide only has TWO modes, so really doubt any aftermarket module could add a third, so I'd ask that question directly. Normal and snow use the 'soft' mode; sport and track use the 'hard' mode. Not sure which drag uses. My new Bullitt is just about perfect for my needs now, so will leave it alone :D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.