Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

5Spurs BULLITT Center Arm Rest - Feedback Wanted

5K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Karykid 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Guys,

Kevin from 5SPURS(the company that makes the 2019 BULLITT ignition button) has asked me to reach out to any BULLITT groups I knew for your opinions on a center arm rest that he is developing for the 2019/2020. He is working on 2 versions, one that has the BULLITT logo and lettering

1) Green Stitching

2) Green Stitching with logo

Here is a concept for the 2nd version with the logo in a Gun-metal grey thread color which is subtle and understated on the charcoal black leather.

He would like to know your opinion and any feedback regarding it. I'll be sending him a link to this thread but you can also reach him on twitter @5_SPURS and email info@5spurs.com

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello Guys,

Kevin from 5SPURS has asked me to reach out to you guys for your opinions on a center arm rest that he is developing. He is working on 2 versions, one that has the BULLITT logo and lettering.

1) Green Stitching

2) Green Stitching with logo

Here is a concept for the 2nd version with the logo in a Gun-metal grey thread color which is subtle and understated on the charcoal black leather.

He would like to know your opinion and any feedback regarding it. I'll be sending him a link to this thread but you can also reach him on twitter @5_SPURS and email 5spursltd@gmail.com

Thanks!

Well I ordered the start button right after I saw yours and was waiting for this armrest. Now I’m in for the logo option for sure! Very subtle. Nicely done.

I did a long road trip a few weekends ago and the cup holders drive me nuts on my arm that long. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 · (Edited)
I have the start button and was thinking of ordering the console...my goal was and is to add my 50th Anniversary patch and recover in Black Alcantara Suede... but I do like the BULLITT lettering...am thinking these cars need the 50th reference....yes/no??I have just rec’d The shifter boot and E-Brake boot in Black Alcantara with material to recover my existing console.....and I have a new E-Brake handle...
Thots???? I love the additional console for sure!!.....yes, will order one for sure when finalized design is shown!!...thanx. Ric

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
Well its not a 50th anniversary Mustang, which is what that logo is, and technically they were released on the 51st year of BULLITT, and there is no 50th logo for BULLITT, so IMO 50th isn't very accurate.

I kinda put it on the level of people putting Mach1 logos on their GT.

#6 ·
PhillyBULLITT, while I understand your argument, I do disagree with you. This model is not the 50th Anniversary Mustang but the 50th Anniversary of the Bullitt. So seeing this placed on a 50th Anniversary Bullitt Mustang makes a lot of sense. It would have been nice if Ford had somehow included a 50th label to identify these cars as a 50th Anniversary of the Bullitt.

Now putting that label on my 08 Bullitt would be wrong. But on a '19 Bullitt, it would be accurate.

My opinion only based upon no facts whatsoever.

Reactions: 68Bulit
#7 ·
Man, those are nice! Any ideas on pricing?

#14 ·
Potato.....Potahhto....Tomato...Tomahhto... ... Frilly Philly... ....you truly are flogging a dead horse here with me Philly... I don’t care what you think!! ...it is indeed the 50th Anniversary model!! lmao!

#15 ·
IMHO, it all is based upon how you want to define the 50th anniversary thing.

2018 was the real 50th anniversary year. If the 2018 Models were defined as the 50th, then they were introduced and could be purchased in 2017. Not a "real" 50th. If they waited until the 2019 Model, then it would start selling in 2018 which would make them a 50th. But then again, it is a 2019 model which makes it incorrect also. To have been a "true" 50th, Ford would have had to make it a 2018 1/2 and started to sale them in January 2018. But that would limit the market so much, it would not be cost justified.

So in reality, it seems (IMHO) to have been handled the best that it could be. Again, ask 6 different people and you will get 6 different opinions on how to define a 50th Anniversary Bullitt.

#16 · (Edited)
Jack.... exactly ...who cares!! As I said..words like “Technically” and now yours..”define”... do not exist when Modding! Thank You! Your post is spot on...in the end, who cares??? Me thinks Philly needs a bigger Spoon to stir the pot!! :grin2:

#19 ·
So in reality, it seems (IMHO) to have been handled the best that it could be. Again, ask 6 different people and you will get 6 different opinions on how to define a 50th Anniversary Bullitt.

Very well put Jack.

I picked up my 2019 in October 2018. I purchased the car as a gift to my wife and I for celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in December 2018.

So you can guess IOHO what Nancy and I call it.:wink2:

Larry:smile2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.