Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Steeda McQueen Wheels Available Now

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Voo Doo 
#1 ·
Well their order banks will open Monday... all you “must have” guys order them up like you said you would!! Let’s see some pics after install!! Fun!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I want to see what they look like with the stock ride height :)

Reactions: bullit4404
#8 ·
Well.... not good news from Steeda!! The McQueen wheels will only be available in Gloss Black!!!! We’ve already got an all Black BULLITT Wheel from Ford!!... I’m out...it’s a no sale for me! I don’t care for the Cop Style Center CAPS either!!!.... I’ll have my C11 Shelby Wheel centers done in Dark Charcoal like they were intended!! A lot cheaper for me as well!!!

Attachments

#9 ·
I remember seeing a post from Steeda Joe on a Facebook group saying they would be a little different. The black color makes them A LOT different. Ugh...will not purchase either. :( :(

#11 ·
Just curious, are the wheels painted or powder coated?

If painted, may be a good idea to get them powder coated and then you can go with whatever color you prefer yet get the appearance of the Steeda wheels.

#15 ·
Well...Mr Adams assured me they are very close to the launch of their new site..Steeda Performance! This has been the issue, a start up process!! Be patient guys... they are coming!! Hey, it’s winter for me so I can wait!!!.... just don’t go jumping on other wheels if you really want these!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.