Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Steeda Caps or McQueen Caps

Steeda Wheels Poll

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Tony Alonso 
#1 ·
I was contacted by Steeda’s Mr Adams today to say they are really close to launch for their wheels. They want to get this right... right outta the gate. They want everyone to be happy and are asking.. Center Caps choices... standard fare would be the Steeda name brand... optional. (Cost to be determined, going to The McQueen family I’m assuming ?) here’s the McQueen Caps.. Steeda pic to come when I get it!!

1. Steeda Caps
2. McQueen Caps

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I would dig just a pony but would be ok with Steeda. The SME caps would probably be better left exclusive to the SME model.

#4 ·
So... you have caps that will fit the McQueen wheels? Do you have the size required??
I’m not aware of any supplier selling wheels minus the center caps ?? But I will ask if it’s an option ??

#7 ·
So guys....you do know they will no longer be available to the public for sale!! The “McQueen Edition” group were up in arms !! I can understand!! You pay $30 G’s for a special car...then BOOM, they start selling their exclusive parts to the public!! So search for what you like best!!!

#8 ·
Ok. Just so I get this right: despite all the discussions and the contacts/research from Steeda, the Steeda Bullitt Wheels will not be available on ”aftermarket”. Is this officially confirmed by Steeda? Who? How? When? (Its quite an opportunity they are givning up). Its not strange as you mention, but If true, at least it would be good to close this once and for all.
Peter

#9 ·
#10 ·
Too bad it couldn't come to fruition but it is understandable. Those wheels are a defining characteristic of the package. Thanks for checking with them, Ric. By the way, Dario Orlando is the owner of Steeda and Bob Adams is the Vice President of the Steeda division that does that packages for the company. At least that's how I understand it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.