5Likes
  • 1 Post By TwoStangWmn
  • 1 Post By Oscelot32
  • 2 Post By VIC-TIM
  • 1 Post By TwoStangWmn

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

Can't Locate This Hose

I can not find this hose anywhere and Ford is no help. It has the Ford stamp on it with CIP 1411 7065. The Hose runs from the T connector to the nipple of the backside of the upper intake. One end of the hose that connects to the T connector has a larger opening than the side that goes over the nipple on the backside of the upper intake. I inherited the car from my late father and it was his baby and is now mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to attach photos but when I use the insert option, it covers the whole post [IMG]C:\Users\student\Documents[/IMG]

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 10:57 PM
BEST BULLITT Nats 06

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 00344
Hi Jason, first I would like to say my condolences of your late father. I am very sorry. Sounds like he drove the B a lot!

Resize your photos to 640x480 and then host them somewhere and then over to here as you have to be a member to post pics here on our server. Also, you can go to the "Bullitt Archives" to find out all kinds of info on the 01 Bullitt! Here is the link: http://www.bullittarchive.com/ Maybe, just maybe, you can find your hose there.

What is your Bullitt's ID# and color?
bullit4404 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~VICKI~
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 10:59 PM
Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 09
Bullitt Serialized Number: 6380
Jason, lots of info on that T fitting here:

https://www.imboc.com/forums/92-01-m...-hose-tee.html

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoStangWmn View Post
Hi Jason, first I would like to say my condolences of your late father. I am very sorry. Sounds like he drove the B a lot!

Resize your photos to 640x480 and then host them somewhere and then over to here as you have to be a member to post pics here on our server. Also, you can go to the "Bullitt Archives" to find out all kinds of info on the 01 Bullitt! Here is the link: http://www.bullittarchive.com/ Maybe, just maybe, you can find your hose there.

Thank you for your kind words.

I can't read the number on the Bullitt sticker on the shock tower. Maybe I can try the one that I believe is by the back seat? The color is true blue though 🙂

I was able to shorten the hose for the time being and still has enough to connect on both sides. Car is running off. Missing power. Probably from the coolant spraying everywhere may have messed up the plug(s) and/or coil pack(s) that are under it? I will have to pull them and see if their is anything in there. Thoughts?
tossass4370 likes this.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 11:04 PM
Car Whisperer

Bullitt Year: No Bullitt
Bullitt Color: No Bullitt
Bullitt Serialized Number: 9999
I still have some of the "T" fittings, aftermarket, if anyone needs one.
Doheny and bullit4404 like this.

was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him had better take a closer look at the U.S. Native-American Indian."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 11:33 PM
BEST BULLITT Nats 06

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Serialized Number: 00344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscelot32 View Post

I can't read the number on the Bullitt sticker on the shock tower. Maybe I can try the one that I believe is by the back seat? The color is true blue though 🙂
Here is how you get to the 2nd hidden sticker Ford put under the rear driver's side passe3nger seat and under the carpet there. BULLITT Archive Mustang Removing the backseat

Please take a pic and post it too, for the data base, OK?
bullit4404 likes this.

~VICKI~
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2019, 10:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC-TIM View Post
I still have some of the "T" fittings, aftermarket, if anyone needs one.
Do you know where to find the hose that runs out the top of it?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2019, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscelot32 View Post

Here is how you get to the 2nd hidden sticker Ford put under the rear driver's side passe3nger seat and under the carpet there. BULLITT Archive Mustang Removing the backseat

Please take a pic and post it too, for the data base, OK?
Will do! 🙂
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-28-2019, 05:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

Took the back seat out. The Bullitt number is 02792 and the color is True Blue

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode