post #151 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

Bullitt Year: No Bullitt
Bullitt Color: Black Cobra
Bullitt Serialized Number: 6840
now the pics are back....weird.

1996 SVT Cobra
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM

BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Color: B
Bullitt Serialized Number: 2584
Garage
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEN357 View Post
I still have never been able to upload a picture on this website.

This got me thinking- I am new here- can I load up an image? Nope- says I need 5 post count... well this is #2 .
post #153 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 03:22 PM
Administrator

Bullitt Year: 68
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1PP06
Garage
Let us know if you see it again, along with your browser/OS/device, and a link to the thread.

- JB

If you need Admin Assistance please post below:

post #154 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 06:21 PM
BEST BULLITT Nats 06

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Serialized Number: 00344
Quote:
Originally Posted by squib View Post
This got me thinking- I am new here- can I load up an image? Nope- says I need 5 post count... well this is #2 .
Well, post up more so we can see pics!

~VICKI~
post #155 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Administrator

Garage
Good way to get started is to head over to the New Member area and introduce yourself.

https://www.imboc.com/forums/147-meet-greet/

- JB

post #156 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

I have to say, I have more issues with this site than any other mustang site. seems stuff changes fairly often.

1996 SVT Cobra

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

post #157 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Garage
Please specify issues with all possible information and we'll look into it.

- JB

post #158 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

issues as already noted from lately:

1. latest pictures, at the time, in the motivational poster thread, disappeared and the next day were back.
2. no e-mail notifications on subscribed threads. can't check the boxes as it won't save it any way I do it, including using the drop down menu and clicking go. e-mails are not going to a spam or junk folder. suddenly just stopped sending them. I made no changes to my computer, to the settings, to the settings in this site or any other change. only mustang site doing this to me.

1996 SVT Cobra

post #159 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
issues as already noted from lately:

1. latest pictures, at the time, in the motivational poster thread, disappeared and the next day were back.
2. no e-mail notifications on subscribed threads. can't check the boxes as it won't save it any way I do it, including using the drop down menu and clicking go. e-mails are not going to a spam or junk folder. suddenly just stopped sending them. I made no changes to my computer, to the settings, to the settings in this site or any other change. only mustang site doing this to me.
Hi there,

It does seem like the images here are back: https://www.imboc.com/forums/87-bull...hread-411.html
Were they not showing up on that thread? The next time this happens, grab us a screenshot and we'll have a look into this.

As for the email notification issue, we have seen this happen on other sites. It seems like some email service providers have blocked our end, which means they are being bounced.
Some users may have reported our emails as spam, which notifies the email service provider.
I would suggest contacting your email service provider and see if they are blocking our emails. These should be the ones: [email protected] and [email protected]
If you have whitelisted these emails on your end, give that a try as well.

I am going to send you a test PM from the forum software, let me know if you received it.

Ed

post #160 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

no pm's received.

1996 SVT Cobra

post #161 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

also, maybe I am wrong, but with a premium membership...are you supposed to have 1500 message storage....I only have 500. maybe there is something about my membership creating this.

1996 SVT Cobra

post #162 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-22-2018, 09:46 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Color: Former Owner
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1917
Smile

Quote:
also, maybe I am wrong, but with a premium membership...are you supposed to have 1500 message storage....I only have 500. maybe there is something about my membership creating this.
I think the 1,500 limit is reserved for members who own genuine Ford Motor Company koozies.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, YOU ANIMAL! ��
bullit4404 likes this.

THE ETERNAL COW

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." --Yogi Berra
post #163 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-22-2018, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Alright, I fixed the storage limit. Should be at 1500 again.

I've also sent one more test PM after I did so and confirmed that it sent. Let me know if that one reaches you

Kevin

post #164 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-22-2018, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

pm received

1996 SVT Cobra

post #165 of 218 (permalink) Old 11-22-2018, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

...but no e-mail notice of receiving a pm.

1996 SVT Cobra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode