• 1 Post By FarmerDon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

Bullitt Year: No Bullitt
Bullitt Color: Black Cobra
Bullitt Serialized Number: 6840
screen name member registry

where is that again...hard to find. thanks.

1996 SVT Cobra
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 01:54 PM
BEST BULLITT Nats 06

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 00344
Is this what you mean? Dang, my PC won't let me paste stuff as of late! AARRGGHH! So go towards top of page and click on "Members List." Then click on "user name" so the names will become alphabetised.

It is located between "Calendar" and "FAQ>"

~VICKI~
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

what I was always looking for but my screen does not have that anywhere at the top.
I don't have calendar either.

at the very top I have: home, forum, gallery, classifieds, FAQ, advertise, contact.

that's it

1996 SVT Cobra

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Bullitt Year: 68
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1PP06
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
what I was always looking for but my screen does not have that anywhere at the top.

at the very top I have: home, forum, gallery, classifieds, FAQ, advertise, contact.

that's it
Depending on what skin you are using it might be a bit different. It should show for you under tools.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 10.46.38 AM.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	286.7 KB
ID:	70401

Niall

If you need Admin Assistance please post below:

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

not tools button. still no e-mail notification of responses to subscribed threads.

here is my screen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imboc.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	70403  

1996 SVT Cobra

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 02:48 PM
BEST BULLITT Nats 06

Quote:

that's it
Go to the bottom of the page and there is a come down menu. Click on that and choose for your skin: "IMBOC.com (Classic 11)." You will have everything showing using that there skin.

~VICKI~
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

thanks Vicki!!!!! is there a way to change the background of the posts back to white to the gray that is is now?

1996 SVT Cobra

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

interesting too......in the cp user, there are less options to change in classic 11 than classic 1

1996 SVT Cobra

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

guess I will keep classic 1 for everyday use and then use 2 to change some stuff and 1 to change other stuff 2 doesn't have. I don't understand why both wouldn't have the same things on it. weird.

1996 SVT Cobra

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 04:26 PM
BEST BULLITT Nats 06

Quote:
guess I will keep classic 1 for everyday use and then use 2 to change some stuff and 1 to change other stuff 2 doesn't have. I don't understand why both wouldn't have the same things on it. weird.
I use the "FULL" version to change thinbgs as Moderator and registry keeper and then I go back to "Classic 11" skin to get all the options for everyday.

~VICKI~
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

Thanks again for your help Vicki!!!!
TwoStangWmn likes this.

1996 SVT Cobra

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Serialized Number: 01251
Multitasking on IMBOC. Hmmmmmm. Donít you just love computers!!!
Serpent likes this.

DHG # 01251-129,000+ miles -ACCEL COP's-LED 3rd Brake Light-Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals-Magnaflow Magnapack Catback Exhaust-Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks-KYB Axle Damper Shocks-Bullitt Center Caps from On in 60-JLT RAI DHG -Chin Spoiler -Mach 1 Grille Delete-FarmerDons Custom Mesh Grille Insert

USAF 70-74
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Car Whisperer

sometimes, not really........

1996 SVT Cobra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode