Join Date: Mar 2003
Bullitt Year: No Bullitt
Bullitt Color: No Bullitt
Bullitt Serialized Number: 9999
also, he wants the car lowered and I want to leave it, primarily because:
1. still a relatively new driver and not skilled at taking angles in driveways, etc. to avoid scraping, etc.
2. down here, we have a lot of speed bumps, humps, plateaus and whatever else they call them. some are rather high. thus, see number 1 above again.
3. not sure how many of his buddies are riding in his car so if with all the added weight...see number 1 above again.
4. any of the lowering springs I get will be much lower than these so, for that reason, see number 1 above again.
5. he already has the mach 1 chin spoiler on it which brings the front down as far as distance to the items listed in number 2 above, thus, see number 1 above again.
6. any of the springs I were to get, who knows how old those actually are, i.e., how long they have been sitting on a shelf.
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923
Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.
"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him had better take a closer look at the U.S. Native-American Indian."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.