LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #301 of 476 (permalink) Old 03-19-2018, 09:25 AM

You Broke the Server!

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 5623
Quote:
Originally Posted by edtrae03130 View Post
no ___ hasn't gotten his sense back he is actually painting the other side as well.... sometimes you just cant teach him the right things. he is old and set in his ways.. eventually he will come to his senses.. I just hope he doesn't inspire Brian to do the same..

Hey, sometimes we old guy's loose our sense of color

Visit the New
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and the New
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Johnny Lightening 93 Octane tune, Detroit Rocker Cams, Shorty Headers, Green air filter, Quarter window louvers, SHR Black taillight bezels, Lower grille inserts, Radiator close out panels, engine dress up kit,and deck lid honeycomb panel. Sequential taillights, Retro 60's parking lights, Black wrinkle cam coversl,MGW shifter, Rear Diffuser, 2013 rear view mirrors

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 476 (permalink) Old 03-19-2018, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 03130
Garage
are those gold Bullitt wheels. that is some expensive wheels.... or are you king Midas?
FarmerDon and bullit4404 like this.

Bullitt 3130 has a few modifications mostly suspension and braking work for the fun twisty roads. and an teenage(15) female Mechanic who wants to track her car.

post #303 of 476 (permalink) Old 03-19-2018, 03:56 PM

Bullitt Serialized Number: 3213
Quote:
no ___ hasn't gotten his sense back he is actually painting the other side as well.... sometimes you just cant teach him the right things. he is old and set in his ways.. eventually he will come to his senses.. I just hope he doesn't inspire Brian to do the same..
Iím inspired! Iím going with metallic pink though.

post #304 of 476 (permalink) Old 03-19-2018, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow_point View Post
Iím inspired! Iím going with metallic pink though.
i know someone who can give you a matching scrunchy
hollow_point likes this.

Bullitt 3130 has a few modifications mostly suspension and braking work for the fun twisty roads. and an teenage(15) female Mechanic who wants to track her car.

post #305 of 476 (permalink) Old 03-19-2018, 11:17 PM
Car Whisperer

Bullitt Year: No Bullitt
Bullitt Color: Black Cobra
Bullitt Serialized Number: 6840
Quote:
Originally Posted by edtrae03130 View Post
Well today we took to the road and went over to Matt's house and helped him install his new slotted rotors. got there and he had the car up in the air wheels off and calipers removed. took off old rotors and installed new ones. compressed the calipers a little for the new thicker rotors and reassembled the brakes. Then when I got back to the Casa decided to take a little time and use some project X on my Bullitt... she still cleans up well and shows some mice flake in the paint when I hit it with some light. the pictures never give it justice, but also doesn't show the flaws from her age.....

Love the dark pictures of the Bullitts they look a little more menacing. and to all my Northern friends it was a balmy 74 degrees tonight....
and Matt Brian would be ashamed of this dirt on the control arms.....
looking good!!!

1996 SVT Cobra
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

post #306 of 476 (permalink) Old 04-16-2018, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Well Saturday we got the RTR ready for Sebring. Fresh oil and a tow hook install, hoping we don't need it. Then we got Pandora up on the lift and checked out the rear suspension and didn't really find anything wrong but we may need to have the gears replaced we shall see. but come Friday we will be out at Sebring running the RTR and Todd will be running his Z06.. a couple shots... man life is much easier with a lift and he will be getting a 2 post lift as well.....

Serpent, Bullitt 40 and bullit4404 like this.

post #307 of 476 (permalink) Old 04-16-2018, 11:25 AM
Car Whisperer

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bullit4404 likes this.

1996 SVT Cobra

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

post #308 of 476 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Well got home from the office today and was feeling motivated. so out in the garage i went. and spent a little quality time with my Bullitt and took the door panels off. drilled holes in them after much trepidation. It is so funny it took me a couple years to get around to this install. came out great i am very happy with it and the mechanic approved of the install... even help with it a little.

even installed it with disconnects in case i need to remove door panels.

post #309 of 476 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 11:06 PM
Car Whisperer

cool!!!! somewhere, I have the same thing to do with snakes for the cobra. no idea where they are now..been years since I bought them!!!

1996 SVT Cobra

post #310 of 476 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 11:32 PM
Supporting Member

Bullitt Serialized Number: 4404
Very cool: What's next, a Bat signal?

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
post #311 of 476 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 05:01 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Well today went over to Brian's house to install his new Aluminum drive shaft in his 01. well apparently when the clutch was replaced the impact wrench was set to high. we could not get the 4 bolts loose on the differential. will have to get it up on a lift for more leverage and maybe even break out the impact.... but we did get the tank replaced on my 01 while we were there.

post #312 of 476 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 05:17 PM
Supporting Member

Bullitt Serialized Number: 4404
Nice looking piece!

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
post #313 of 476 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullit4404 View Post
Nice looking piece!
Thanks, i really like the welds on the piece and want to change it up.

post #314 of 476 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 07:02 PM
Car Whisperer

cool!!!!!!!!!!

1996 SVT Cobra

post #315 of 476 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 07:03 PM
Car Whisperer

I've wondered about that piece and the oem...which actually runs cooler. the plastic or the aluminum.

1996 SVT Cobra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode