Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took em long enough to deliver it, but got it home, and washed it in the mud... lol

3600 original miles. BONE STOCK. Needs tires and a clutch but other than that, the damn thing is NEW. How do you guys reccomend cleaning under the hood? Theres quite a bit of dust covering the valve covers and around the intake.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do i need to cover anything when i spray it down? Running or off?

·
Registered
4,250 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ezekial said:
Great looking car. Can't believe you found one with such low miles.
I hope you don't have any leaking or issues with it sitting that much the last 8 years.
Good luck :)

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157286
It didnt sit that long. It was my stepdads. he died last year. He drove it to work everyday, but just so happened, he worked a block away lol...

thanks for the link!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I was searching the forums last week for any info on cleaning under the hood. I saw alot of talk about Simple Green so I tried it out.
It works awesome!!! I mixed 1 cup Simple Green and 3 cups water in a spray bottle and it did an awesome job on the intake, valve covers, hoses and everything else except the ID tag. Which I didnt go near. Try it out, you wont be disapointed!

Nice pics by the way! Sure wish mine only had 3700.
Also why would it need a new clutch with such low miles like that?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice B!!! No tires & clutch = lots of SMOKE!!!! LOL

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My stepdad liked beating on it lol. Im going to drive it to Texarkana today, see how it does on the highway. Thanks for the comments guys. Wish Ora had gotten on here when he registered in 2004 and met some of you guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts