Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
test

Attachments

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
So what do you think Collin...is one in your immediate future?

·
Banned
978 Posts
BigBullitt said:
So what do you think Collin...is one in your immediate future?
David, I like the 2008 better than the 2001. I can't afford the 2008 nor do I have a place to store it (in the garage)...so no, there is not one in the immediate future. My wife did state that if I decided to sell either my 2007 P71 or 2001 Bullitt, things would be cool. THAT'S NOT COOL! :lol: I plan on keeping the 2001 Bullitt AND the 2007 P71. I know that many here would say dump the P71 but I have quite an affection for P71's and I went to great lengths to purchase one new...and configured pretty much the way I wanted it. :)

·
Banned
978 Posts
So what do you think, David...is one in your immediate future?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Like you.Collin...i like the 08 but also have strong ties to my 01...an the wife likes the 01 as well...so no 08 in the near future...also no garage space...i think time will take care of all that.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dg517 said:
Like you.Collin...i like the 08 but also have strong ties to my 01...an the wife likes the 01 as well...so no 08 in the near future...also no garage space...i think time will take care of all that.
Is garage expansion in order? :smile:

Hey, check out my plastic shoes...and plastic gun...and plastic head (with life-like hair). :shock:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TwoStangWmn said:
Collin, is that an action figure, life-like doll of PY? Sure looks like one! :shock:
It's a photoshop of a Steve McQueen (as LT Bullitt) action figure with a PY dome. I think Stoopkid did the photoshop.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Cochese said:
Is garage expansion in order? :smile:

Hey, check out my plastic shoes...and plastic gun...and plastic head (with life-like hair). :shock:

garage all ready expanded(3 bay)...last bay is wood shop(belongs to the wife unit) an no can touch...Native American....holy ground...well..thats what i was told.
btw nice pic...i thought it was really you:lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
dg517 said:
garage all ready expanded(3 bay)...last bay is wood shop(belongs to the wife unit) an no can touch...Native American....holy ground...well..thats what i was told.
btw nice pic...i thought it was really you:lol:
:shock: I don't have a garage for the one I have :shock:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
PX said:
So what do you think, David...is one in your immediate future?
I guess we'd have to define "immediate." If it means before summer? No. If it means within a year? Possible. I may be buying a DD and putting the PT up. Jan's ragging on me for driving it too much. I'm going to have to get rid of something, and the 66 Lemans would go next. I'm getting tired of starting it, pulling it out of the garage, letting it run and killing the grass, then pull it back in the garage to do again at a later date. I don't anticipate selling it much before April or May. I really have to see one and see if I can get the "hair standing up on the back of my neck" feeling that 2429 did for me.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Cochese said:
It's a photoshop of a Steve McQueen (as LT Bullitt) action figure with a PY dome. I think Stoopkid did the photoshop.
I can't steal all the credit for that one...I think my involvement was the picture. Somebody else had the head.:toocool:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stoopkid said:
I can't steal all the credit for that one...I think my involvement was the picture. Somebody else had the head.:toocool:
Wassup, Stoop?

Haven't seen you around in a while.

Hope things are cool your way.

:cool:

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
I would love an 08. However, I am currently holding out for another 08. Once I have that one locked up and paid down a used 08, preferebly 1521 would definitely be a possibility. The next challenge would be to house it along with the other two stangs in a 1 1/2 car garage. Have a big plan. Next challenge will be to keep it stock.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kaylan1521 said:
...I am currently holding out for another 08.
What 08 (model) would that be, Paul?

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Cochese said:
What 08 (model) would that be, Paul?
KR

There is 100 slated for Canada. I put my name down in October 06 and deposit down on the car on March 30 of 07. I am slated to get the 1st car.

However, with only 100 cars coming to Canada and the legal (crash testing etc) issues that differ between US and Canada, Ford Canada may not go ahead with the testing. Too expensive for just 100 units so the cars may be sold as dedicated race cars or ?? but not street legal. Same way the 7 2000 Cobra R's were sold.

Or so I've been told.

But, if it all works out my GT500 will be for sale. Never driven hard, no burnouts, and never, never raced

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You're car crazy.

:lol:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,069 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
But, if it all works out my GT500 will be for sale. Never driven hard, no burnouts, and never, never raced
BUT YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANY FUN WITH IT YET PAUL! You gotta race it once and spin those tires! :surprised

1 - 20 of 33 Posts