Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve thought about selling my 01 for a 2022 Mach 1 with the HP and it would be a daily driver. Any thoughts on what a fair selling price would be? I’m the original owner since September 2001.

· Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I can’t do both
Although I 100% agree with you

· Premium Member
16,572 Posts
A daily driver? I'd suggest you think about your actual daily driving. Be honest with yourself while doing so. Are you sure the Mach 1 would be the ticket for grocery hauling, trips to the barbershop, going to and from work, etc.? I'm lucky, I guess...we have Cindy's Camry for the daily grind. Even my old, slow, and obsolete '09 Bullitt is a terrible car for the town chores. Sure is great for the longer open road trips though.

· Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jerry,
120,000; my Camry is my daily driver.
Drove the bullittt for 10 years as a daily so that didn’t bother me for the most part. My wife said I would hate having it get dirty and dealing with people parking next to it.

· Registered
589 Posts
I thought I could sell mine and the minute the new owner drove it away, I knew I screwed up. Luckily I was able to buy it back 5 years later. I don’t think 3250 is going anywhere anytime soon.

If there is any possibility that you might miss owning this car in the future, take it for a spirited drive and then put it back in the garage with a big smile on your face.

Good luck with your decision. I know it is a tough one.

· Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought about that as well. Do I want anyone else to drive it other than me? Can’t take it with you either way and I figured let someone else enjoy it.

Reactions: 39Tudor

· Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Decided I’m going to sell the car. I will post it in the sale section so hopefully it will go to a good home

1 - 10 of 10 Posts