Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 01 true blue Bullitt, #01961, which is registered here.

Here's the info:
Not a DD, it just turned 62k miles. Lightly modded as follows:

JLT color-coordinated CAI
FRP Alum DS
Magnaflow or UPR (can't recall which brand I chose, sorry) catted X-pipe, pretty new.
upgraded rotors and Hawk HPS pads on front
Shorty billet radio antenna

Adult owned, only taken to the track once (drag racing's not my cup of tea), well taken care of and well maintained. Has won several trophies at shows. Not exactly a 'best in show' or 'first place,' but it often gets a trophy of some kind.

No dents or dings, couple of minor rock chips and minor scratches, touched up with Ford touch-up paint.

Not a perfect, pristine car, but a very nice car that will not disappoint. I'm selling it to upgrade to a Cobra. Asking price is 11k, no trades.

Here's a link to some photos: http://community.webshots.com/album/572020708WrAvWr

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And before I forget and someone points out, those are not the orginal wheels. The original wheels are on my DD Stang, with brand new tires, and will be switched back to the Bullitt before the sale.

Also before I forget, included is an extended powertrain warranty, already paid for, good up to 100k miles on the engine and tranny.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeff, who owns Bullitt 2180, and who has driven my car more than once, pointed out to me today that I should mention my B has a short throw shifter. He says it's not stock, and is one of the shortest shifters he's seen.

I"ll have to take his word for it, since he owns 2 '01 bullitts, but I never installed a shorty.

But I WILL say that I never have any of the shifting 'issues' that some folks on here report.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Ok sounds like I am talking to myself here but here goes anyway.

Yes Jeff you definitely have a short throw shifter. I is even shorter than the Tri-Axe I have on 2180.

Your car almost throws itself into third.

Anyone looking for a good car I will vouch for this one. In fact if I had a big garage, didn't have to worry about getting them all back to Texas and Already had 4175 paid for I would consider buying it. I just think it would be cool to own 3 of the 723 True Blue Bullitts! Anybody want to buy me a late birthday or early Christmas gift?

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
A just can't believe that no one wants to buy us this car as a gift! I sure wish we had the money and a garage!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlueBullitt2180 said:
A just can't believe that no one wants to buy us this car as a gift! I sure wish we had the money and a garage!
Start lobbying Ford that, as archivists and moderators, you need another one for further 'research.'

.....yeah, that's the ticket, research.
:lol:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price lowered to 10k, as that seems to be the going rate for these with reasonable miles on them.

Also included: Cal car cover, SCT tuner, and transferable 100k powertrain extended warranty.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
You're meant to keep that TB.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
:tb01:

Sometimes I think I will, then sometimes I think I won't.:confused:

I have a DHG 01. It would be nice to have a TB 01. :smile:

Then I have to consider that I could retire tomorrow.:shock: :mad:

I would rather be retired, than working to pay for another car...:neutral: :wink:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DavidMidgley said:
:tb01:

Sometimes I think I will, then sometimes I think I won't.:confused:

I have a DHG 01. It would be nice to have a TB 01. :smile:

Then I have to consider that I could retire tomorrow.:shock: :mad:

I would rather be retired, than working to pay for another car...:neutral: :wink:
Well David, as you look at the photos here: http://community.webshots.com/album/572020708WrAvWr

and note the stellar interior, the nice shiny blue exterior, the trophies it's won, the light mods, the dyno sheet at 266, and the included 100k powertrain warranty that comes with it, it gives you more to think about, doesn't it? ;)

....But don't let me influence you :p

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
It's awesome having more than one.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
mysterio said:
Well David, as you look at the photos here: http://community.webshots.com/album/572020708WrAvWr

and note the stellar interior, the nice shiny blue exterior, the trophies it's won, the light mods, the dyno sheet at 266, and the included 100k powertrain warranty that comes with it, it gives you more to think about, doesn't it? ;)

....But don't let me influence you :p
The other problem is that I have four vehicles already. And only room for four vehicles:neutral: . And yes, I'm thinking. No influence noted...:lol::tongue:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Virginia is half the country away from Tulsa :)

But consider this....this is a beach town, and you can enjoy a nice vacation here while scoping out the B. I"m sure we could find a local shipper if necessary.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts