Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a new job making less money have to sell the BULLITT or the MACH 1..

BULLITT
engine is stock with 107,000 on the clock but runs very strong still, It does have some apperance mods done to it.. It has the 03 cobra front end on it, bumper, hood, and mirrors.. Also has 17x10.5 bullitt dd wheels on back with fairly new sumitomo tires, 17x9 up front with new tires... Inside is very nice as well the seats have minor wear no rips ar bad cracking.. The one thing that might b wrong with it is that it does grind down shifting into first gear:evil: .... Asking 7,200 firm thats alot less what I paid for it and all the body parts and paint on the car..:wink: If interested please pm ur email adress or email me at [email protected] and I can get u some picts...

PS I do still have all the factory parts if anyone prefers the factory look...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I hate to have to get rid of one of my stangs:cry: but family does come first.. If I cant sale at least one of the stangs going to trade in my wifes p-up and either of the stangs to consolodate the payments for something she wants...:smile:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
You can advertise your Mach here as well you know. I suppose you have tried the other sites too. I hate to see a TB go away. Pretty rare imo.

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
If I only had the money Travis, I'd buy it. It is such a good looking car with all your bodywork mods that you have performed! Of course that is why it was the 08 Shootout Best TB! I have shopped it to a couple friends at work and they are like me. Broke...:frown:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea I here ya dave BROKE is the word.. I appreicate u doing that for me buddy, I have the car listed several other places and same thing no hits, I think that the milage is scaring people off considering u can get a lower mile bullitt for 10,000 or so...:doubt:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bullitt325 said:
beautiful car at a nice price

thanks a bunch... I just hope that when it does sale it goes to a fellow bullitthead...:wink:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I hope that the Mach goes first so that you can keep the Bullitt!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.