Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I got laid off on May 15th and need to sell my Bullitt. As most of you know she is a garage queen and has no mileage on her. 4,260.06 To be exact. I have the build sheet and she was produced on 12/07/07, bought by me 3 weeks later off the show room floor at Grand Prairie Ford, TX on 12/30/07.

I have many add on items as far as dress up, but never messed around with the factory package at all. I know Dennis AKA: Conrad is going to mess with me, but he has seen the car and would never lie about it. Ask him how I baby this girl and he will tell ya?

Thanks to all of you on this site,

Marty

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Good Luck...Buddy

Marty

This is a terrible deal all the way around for you....anyone looking for a Bullitt....this is the one!

The car is what i would call show-room quality......an like you said a sorta garage queen too.

Wish you the best with the sale of your Bullitt an of course for a future job!

Oh....btw....my aka now is woodrow.....which is a story for another time.

Best of luck!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dg517 said:
Marty

This is a terrible deal all the way around for you....anyone looking for a Bullitt....this is the one!

The car is what i would call show-room quality......an like you said a sorta garage queen too.

Wish you the best with the sale of your Bullitt an of course for a future job!

Oh....btw....my aka now is woodrow.....which is a story for another time.

Best of luck!!
Dennis,

Or, is it Woodrow? I really need to know the whole story, but at this time I just want to sell the car! Also, I don't know what you mean by sorta? I drove her a few times, but mostly she stayed in garage all of the time...

Special thanks to B-Man, because he helped me post this thread, although I'm not sure why everyone is wishing me luck? Luck has nothing to do with earning a good job and a pay check! I broke my butt earning everything I have today and luck had nothing to do with it.

My Best to All of You,

Marty

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
sent / forwarded your resume to a few folks , you might want to call jimmy shoppa
at shoppas material handling ....tell him i sent you and said hello :)

SHOPPA'S MATERIAL HANDLING
15217 Grand River Road
Fort Worth, Texas 76155

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
texasbullitt said:
sent / forwarded your resume to a few folks , you might want to call jimmy shoppa
at shoppas material handling ....tell him i sent you and said hello :)

SHOPPA'S MATERIAL HANDLING
15217 Grand River Road
Fort Worth, Texas 76155
Mark,

# 1 thank you for helping a brother out. # 2 how do you know Jimmy? Jimmy Shoppa was the 1st guy to believe in me and took me from a service van and put me into sales 6 months later back in "1995".

I know Jimmy and his father Lloyd, which was the president of Bell Helicopter for many years. Back in the day Jimmy didn't pay a whole lot and that's why I had to leave his company for greener pastures, but who knows what's up today?

With that said I do owe Jimmy for making me what I am today in a round about way. I made a bunch of cash over the years because he believed in me, so many years ago. He had faith in me when I was down and out with a broken ankle and heal. My ankle was broken in 2 places and my heal in 4 places.

I remember it well, because Jimmy would give me heck for limping after the removal of my cast. All of the doctors said I would walk with a limp the rest of my life, but Jimmy didn't except that answer. I'm glad he didn't let up on me and I'm a much better man today for it.

By the way, I don't ever walk with a limp today! ;)

All of My Love to You and Yours,

Marty

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Martin, so sorry to hear your situation is so dire you have to sell the Bullitt. :cry:
Certainly the Bullitt has been the source of some entertaining posts by you. May you find a new job before the Bullitt sells.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
marichardson said:
Martin, so sorry to hear your situation is so dire you have to sell the Bullitt. :cry:
Certainly the Bullitt has been the source of some entertaining posts by you. May you find a new job before the Bullitt sells.
Mike,

Thank you for the support my friend. Thanks to Mark I did call Jimmy and set up an appointment to call him back when he gets back to town on Thursday morning. Then I'm supposted to find out when to meet face to face with him.

Marty

·
Registered
5 Posts
Email me with pictures and price please
grant_krueger at hotmail dot com

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Turbo G said:
Email me with pictures and price please
grant_krueger at hotmail dot com

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
Grant,

I did e-mail you the information you requested, but you have not sent me a reply at this time. What's up? Any reply would be better than none!

Martin

·
Registered
165 Posts
What is the asking price? Sucks that you are forced to sell. Just sold my 08 with 500 miles last week. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
96lasersnake said:
What is the asking price? Sucks that you are forced to sell. Just sold my 08 with 500 miles last week. Good luck with the sale.
Why did you have to sell yours and where did you sell it. I need payoff, but I'm still not sure I will have to sell. Although the Texas Workforce Commission doesn't pay much. I am single and have no other income, but I do own my home and truck.

Just trying to do some damage control in advance, because I have AAA credit and don't want to go into trouble again since I have almost lost everything 2 times in my life for not being pro active.

Heck I even called the bank to tell them what was going on before the payment was due and they are so far behind with folks that are 30 to 60 days behind now. They told me not to bother with calling back until I'm late. What's up with that?

Pay off is way too much for most folks, because they could buy a brand new one cheaper. I still owe $26,700.00. OUCH!

Marty

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Heck of a deal to be in Marty. I hope your interview next week (?) goes well and your back on the payroll. I'd hate for you to give up your Bullitt, just to keep things copacetic.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DavidMidgley said:
Heck of a deal to be in Marty. I hope your interview next week (?) goes well and your back on the payroll. I'd hate for you to give up your Bullitt, just to keep things copacetic.
Midgman,

Your comment tipped me over the edge! The heck with it, I'm keeping the Bullitt and to heck with the rest of it. I have been paying into the system for 31, no 32 years since I got a special work permit from my parents at the age of 15!

I may even qualify for food stamps, who knows! I have enough cash to last about 3 - 6months for now and if I have to I'll quit drinking and smoking, which is not a bad idea and last for 1 year with out work.

This is forcing me to go full time with photography, which I love. I have never charged a dime for my work, but now I must! It's an honest living to say the least. I'm tired of corporate business and their sorry a$$ed ways! They all caused this mess and I'm sick of it!

Thank you for all of your support my friend,

Marty

My new link will be as follows, but you must down load a free viewer?

Please be advised, that some content is Adult only!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum

·
Registered
165 Posts
Martin said:
Why did you have to sell yours and where did you sell it. I need payoff, but I'm still not sure I will have to sell. Although the Texas Workforce Commission doesn't pay much. I am single and have no other income, but I do own my home and truck.

Just trying to do some damage control in advance, because I have AAA credit and don't want to go into trouble again since I have almost lost everything 2 times in my life for not being pro active.

Heck I even called the bank to tell them what was going on before the payment was due and they are so far behind with folks that are 30 to 60 days behind now. They told me not to bother with calling back until I'm late. What's up with that?

Pay off is way too much for most folks, because they could buy a brand new one cheaper. I still owe $26,700.00. OUCH!

Marty
Didnt have to sell. Just didnt use it as much as I thought, and was tired of the payment sitting in the garage. I bought mine in Feb of this year and sold it this month. It only had 500 miles on it. I got a big rebate when I bought it. I sold it on craigslist. Good Luck with the sale

1 - 14 of 14 Posts