Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought everyone would be interested in my dyno results. My mods and results are as follows:

01 GT Tropic Green 5-spd Coupe
Engine: ExtrudeHoned Bullitt Intake; Steeda Pullies, Timing Adjuster 11* (16* before chip); C&L 80mm; K&N filter; JMS Chip
Exhaust: Mac LT's, O/R H-pipe; Dallas Mustang MIL eliminators; Dynomax Race Magnums w/tailpipes
Drivetrain: Pro 5.0 shifter; FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, 3.73 gears
Suspension: FRPP (Kenny Brown) Subframe Connectors, Steeda Competition springs, Tokico shocks
Wheels/Tires: BBS RK w/Kumho Ecsta 712 F:245/40R18x8.5 R:275/35R18x10

Dynojet 248C Results 12.20.01: 260.1 RWHP/298.5 RWTQ

@ Flywheel: 306 HP/351.2 TQ (RW/.85)

Not bad for a bunch of bolt on parts. Don't have any base numbers to compare to but I think there are a few ppl here with some of the same mods. Heads P&P and billet cams next in the spring. Probably will do forged internals at the same time. Gonna see how much i can get out of this bad boy without strappin on the blower. Should be able to get somewhere over 300rwhp, the question is where...... Will keep you posted. Everyone have a good holiday season!

gary

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brad, Do those rotors work as well as they look? Im thinkin about getting Baers at all 4 corners. Their Alcon kit seems like the thing to have but might be a little over my budget<-----------yeah, right, that's funny..........if i had a "budget" I wouldn't be spending so much money...........

gary

·
Registered
340 Posts
gary,

How much did it cost you to get Extrude Honed Bullitt Intake on your bullitt???

Thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well.............first of all i don't have a Bullitt. But the Extrudehoning process cost is 600 for the lower and 150 for the upper piece. The gains are negligible I think as it sits right now, but after im done building the motor up I will realize more from it. I should've dyno'd it before but i didn't want to install it twice.

gary

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks gary

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
VERY nice results Gary!!!!!
thanks for the post, ....cool set-up too!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Thanks Gary your results should put to rest any doubts about my results on the dyno.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-21 10:46, roushraven99 wrote:
Thanks Gary your results should put to rest any doubts about my results on the dyno.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

What doubts were those?

gary

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to say THANKS to everyone for making me feel welcome. I kinda felt like an outsider joining this forum cuz i don't own a Bullitt, but we ALL love our Mustangs (well...........most of the time....hehehe)so I appreciate any help and info I receive here. And I am glad to help anyone out with any 4.6/mustang questions or concerns. Thanks again all.

gary

·
Registered
372 Posts
hey 01gt, i couldn't help but notice that you are from daytona. i spend a lot of time in port orange. if fact i will be down the first week of january. unfortunately i won't have any of my cars with me but i was going to try and see if any of the central florida bullittheads wanted to meet at speedworld dragway or something? have you made any passes over there?

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
So,I figure that the Bullitt intake,in factory form,is more than enough for a mostly stock Bullitt. At least it gives you something to build with....Stroker kit or blower.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-21 17:05, N8tr wrote:
hey 01gt, i couldn't help but notice that you are from daytona. i spend a lot of time in port orange. if fact i will be down the first week of january. unfortunately i won't have any of my cars with me but i was going to try and see if any of the central florida bullittheads wanted to meet at speedworld dragway or something? have you made any passes over there?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

hehehe i LIVE in Port Orange so i spend a lot of time here too!!! Haven't been to speedworld yet. Not going to go until i get some DR's. Drop me an e-mail when you get to town.

gary

1 - 17 of 17 Posts