Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm numb. The car is beautiful!!! I picked it up today and got a few turning heads on the way home :-B
I'll be taking it tomorrow to a local cruise spot. The dealer said 3 DHG ones were picked up before mine and that orders were stopped being taked around the first week in June (he didn't quite remember the date).
Question: When I went to take a peek at one of the DHG's that came in before mine- the steering wheel had "Cobra" written over the air bag. Mine has the running pony. What does everyone else have?

DHG #02508

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congratulations on your Bullitt! Ours aren't far apart. Mine is DHG #2526 built on June 5th. My stering wheel has a running pony on it. Good luck with your car!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The Running Pony is what is supposed to be on the steering wheel. Congrats on your Bullitt! You will have many wonderful hours cruising in her! Be forwarned, though......like the Joker, that smile will NOT go away.........

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Congrats and welcome Bullittbaby!!we know all about that infamous "grin"

·
Registered
44 Posts
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NYStockboy on 2001-07-06 22:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Bullittbaby, I see that you are from Baldwin, LI. I live in Manhattan now, but I grew up in Baldwin. I have a DHG Bullitt on order from a Ford dealer in Suffolk County, but I was in Rockville Center today because a salesman from Able Ford has DHG Bullitt on the lot as a result of a customer order cancelling. The one that I have on order should be in any day now, but it is mighty tempting to just buy that bad boy on the lot. Anyway, good luck with your beautiful car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. I purchased my Bullitt from Able- picked it up 7/5- the dealer didn't mention any left over Bullitt( but I dealt with the person who handles online purchases.)
I know the wait is long- but its worth it

Did you go to BSHS? I graduated in 1988

Well lots of luck to you on your upcoming Bullitt.

DHG 02508

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes, I did go to Baldwin High for a while...
I was expelled in October of my Junior year and had to get my HS Equivalency Diploma in order to go to college. I ultimately got an MBA from NYU and am having a successful career at the largest brokerage house in the US as a Financial Advisor (stockbroker). My parents love to tell the story of how my guidance counselor comforted my distraught mother by telling her how smart I was and that I marched to the beat of a different drummer. Well, she was right and screw you Baldwin High!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah I didn't have such an appreciation for Baldwin High either.
Glad youre doing well.
Lots of luck to you

DHG 02508

1 - 12 of 12 Posts