Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have louvers and a chin spoiler I'm waiting on and then they are getting painted, a grill delete kit, 10.5 rear wheels for some 315s and new badging, HOWEVER a few of those are too expensive for the moment so here are some pics of it right now, let me know what you think as well as about the visual mods I'm planning on, I also have a question about engine bay dressup if anyone has theirs all done up and such I'de love to see pictures of it because I'm interested.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
painted chin spoiler?
I hope there is some confusion here as chin spoilers are not meant to be painted and doesn't look good painted. Plus the first time to bump it, that goes your paint. Way way to easy to do.

car looks fantastic as is! :)

wheels would look great, with fronts as well. Gotta have the full matching setup.

badges, always a great personal touch

·
Registered
967 Posts
hyperliteCKY said:
I have louvers and a chin spoiler I'm waiting on and then they are getting painted, a grill delete kit, 10.5 rear wheels for some 315s and new badging, HOWEVER a few of those are too expensive for the moment so here are some pics of it right now, let me know what you think as well as about the visual mods I'm planning on, I also have a question about engine bay dressup if anyone has theirs all done up and such I'de love to see pictures of it because I'm interested.

you will love how the 10.5 rear wheels look with 315's. i have that setup with 17x9 up front with 275's and i think it looks perfect. what size wheels are you putting on the front?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DHG #1078 said:
you will love how the 10.5 rear wheels look with 315's. i have that setup with 17x9 up front with 275's and i think it looks perfect. what size wheels are you putting on the front?
I was planning on leaving them I have 255s up front right now and I think they look good, think I should go wider? And thanks for the advice on the painted chin spoilers, I have seen it and I think it looks good, but yeah as soon as i bump it itll look crappy, so I'm not going to do that now. Its hard to keep clean cause I don't have a garage so I wash it all the time, I use Optimum or something like that No Rinse wash and shine, great product

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
If your going with the MACH 1 CS, then no dont paint it. they look great unpainted. unless your ItalianDHG and your car is amazing or its ment to be painted like my Shinoda Spoiler. though it is true, a few rock chips and it sucks, allthough my B is black and all i needed was a bottle of touch up paint from ford. :D

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
283 eh, were only ten apart, i'm 293, lol. nice lookin car dude!

·
Registered
967 Posts
hyperliteCKY said:
I was planning on leaving them I have 255s up front right now and I think they look good, think I should go wider? And thanks for the advice on the painted chin spoilers, I have seen it and I think it looks good, but yeah as soon as i bump it itll look crappy, so I'm not going to do that now. Its hard to keep clean cause I don't have a garage so I wash it all the time, I use Optimum or something like that No Rinse wash and shine, great product
are you using the stock wheels in the front? or are you getting new wheels for the front also because the stock wheels are a shade off of the aftermarket ones. its a very slight difference that most people wont notice. i liked the 275's because they are not so close to the size of the 315's as say 295's so you can easily see the difference but they aren't too much smaller either either but that is my preference. i haven't seen 255's with 315's so i couldn't say i would go with one or the other but i can say i am verry happy with my choice. everyone compliments me on my combination because they are big but that is what i wanted my car to look like. i personally love it but you may like the skinnier tires up front and its YOUR car so go with whichever size you like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts