·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they the same does anyone know?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I don't think so. Even the seats are different if I remember correctly. The hold you a little better than ours do. It has been a while since I drove my friends 04'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

nope i was wrong. looking at photos of them they are the exact seats as ours, just with a different fabric scheme.

·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not interested in the seat, just the headrests......... are the covers and so forth like ours.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
The cobra seats have more lower side bolstering, and the upper section istighter. I could be wrong but it also feels like to me the front lower legde is more supportive. I had a good ride in one at Cruisin the Coast last week, and after driving one then getting back into my Bullitt, you could tell a major difference. Not that the seats in our cars are that bad, its just there is a difference.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Page 72-- from the book Iron Fist, Lead Foot.

·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx guys but this is still not helping. I have the guy who is going to do the Bullitt embroidery on the headrest asking me this and so I need to know if the Cobra headrests are the same as ours.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts

I believe the headrest are the same, if not very similar. However the seats themselves are very different.

Our seats are identical to 01 Cobras and 03/04 Mach 1's, just different covering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts