Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of putting an 03 cobra front bumper and cowl hood on, but I dont know if i should due to me looking like a "poser" with the cobra bumper. Got any thoughts of if I should or not? The bumpers look great and the fog lights would be useful to have as well.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
It's going to boil down to "It's your car, do what makes you happy!"

·
Registered
50 Posts
lol i already have the cowl hood and im getting the terminator bumper as soon as i get stateside. i was thinking about getting the rear one too just have the "cobra" shaved off.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Yeah nobody likes a poser! :))

It's your car if you like it then do it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
zbarker94 said:
due to me looking like a "poser" with the cobra bumper.
Relax, it's only a bumper cover. I even did the rear. Got rid of the "cobra" with urethane filler. I like the look. Sticking little chrome snakes all over might be a different story, but bumper covers are just a nice Mod.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I say hell yes, do it.. Save ur stock parts just in case though.....:tb01:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
BullittMakesThree said:
Yeah nobody likes a poser! :))
I agree, not a fan of posers myself, lol.....here's a few shots of my car, I actually put the 01 cobra bumper back on the car and sold the 03

·
Registered
959 Posts
Do it if you like it

I'm thinking of the front bumper too so I can hook up my brake cooling hoses to to of the air inlets on the Cobra cover.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Brake cooling ducts

Here is a pic of the carbon fiber cooling ducts. You can see the hose connection tube coming out from behind the rotor. Sorry, I thought I had a better picture of the entire duct on the back side.

Also, I have a turbo so I'm not worried about being a poser. I can back it up.. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I did it and never looked back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts