Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have pics of the 03 cobra mirrors on a TB? Did a search for some pics and didn't come up with anything. I should have mine by next week. {xmas present for myself this year.}

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
So where did you get them?

I have been looking for a set at a REASONABLE price and they are few and far between.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HamJo said:
I would like to see a picture of these since I have a TB Bullitt as well. Is there one available?
Been searching a lot and still haven't seen a pic of any true blue mustangs with the mirrors.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
could one not use filler primer and then paint on the Bullitt mirrors?

·
Car Whisperer
20,879 Posts
other than folding, it appears the shape is a little different but what is the main draw about these?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
DragonBullitt said:
other than folding, it appears the shape is a little different but what is the main draw about these?
Color matched plate instead of of boring flat black.

·
Car Whisperer
20,879 Posts
Then why not just spray yours to the body color...money spent on painting be about the same as buying the cobra mirrors and then you have to paint anyway. I think some have done that already.

·
Registered
423 Posts
i bet they look awesome but i can't justify spending 250 for them off ebay when i could get lca.

·
Registered
423 Posts
maybe i could take mine off and try to sand them down and paint them and make them look real nice like the cobra ones.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i don't think painting the stock ones looks as nice. But thats my opinion. I'll take before and after shots when I get them on.

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Steve,
what size/kind are your tires? 275/40s up front and 315/35s in the rear? I want to get new wheels but want to get tires that actually protect the wheel versus the tires that looks like they are stretched over the tires.

Jim

·
Registered
967 Posts
I have seen them on bullitts before but i do not like the shape as much on the bullitt as well as the stock ones. It just doesn't look like they belong their in my opinion. I like the black side view mirrors though. I think it looks good as long as their aren't any bugs on it and stuff lol.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I have them on mine..but it's not TB.

I think they look great. They are a big step up from the black plastic ones.
I rarely fold them in, but comparing to the factory mirrors, the Cobra pieces make them look like cheap crap.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Joker721 said:
Steve,
what size/kind are your tires? 275/40s up front and 315/35s in the rear? I want to get new wheels but want to get tires that actually protect the wheel versus the tires that looks like they are stretched over the tires.

Jim
I have Bf goodrich kdw's in the front 275\40\17 and bf goodrich Kd's in the rear 315\35\17. They were pricey but well worth it, I went with the kdw's in the front to save alittle $$$ but BF goodrich only offers 315's in the KD model.:)

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Not TB, but I have the mirrors and I love em, def an upgrade from the stockers!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts