Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This place has to be the best (and friendliest) gear head resource I've ever come across. I've already gotten more useful info than my budget can handle. I'm happy to be a part of it!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope you won't hold it against me that I'm really a Mopar guy ('73 Barracuda, '70 Challenger) in disguise :wink:. Ma Mopar just doesn't make anything as cool as the Bullitt (or any Mustang variant) that a working guy can afford.
I know where Newton street is, can't say I know the neighborhood though. I actually live in Westminster at the current time, so I guess I should change my profile to "Denver area"

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More like "How 'bout them DONKEYS" at this point. We'll be lucky to make the playoffs at all at this rate. Where has the OL gone? Your boys are up to good things. Good enough to challenge da raidas though?

True (Denver Broncos) Blue
Mach460
Stock... for the time being :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cpeders on 2001-10-24 15:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Welcome to Bullittclub.
I know a guy in Westminster, CO who also owns a blue stang - modified 96 GT - and has orange and white pin stripes and the Broncos horsehead painted on the side.
I know he belongs to the Front Range Mustang club there.

Joyce

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right on. is he related to the guy that painted his house and Bronco orange and blue back in the Orange Crush days?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Flutie comes thru again!!!
gotta love that guy's spirit and hard work!! (sorry cpedars,...but nice pics! and welcome to Bullittclub!)
hmm, i might be enjoying the Rams just a little right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-10-24 16:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Donkeys cut Billy Jenkins and Travis McGriff yesterday, this *may* wake their butts up. Bum shoulder on No. 14 or not, we should still run the ball down most teams throats. I attribute that to new OL coach and left side. Good luck to the Bolts (I just can't wish anything good for the raidahs or the red raidahs). As far as the Rams go, they could be the real deal.

We got a little off topic here, is this cool with the list admins? I can talk as much football as Bullits and I'd hate to be monopolizing bandwidth with off topic material.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
LOL Bob!
ok, let's talk about water............(whatever floats your boat?-he he.....get it..........sigh)
i can hear the groans from here!
oh, did i mention the Rams yet??? hee hee
2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-10-24 17:19 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i'm in awe everytime i watch them. offensively, i've never seen so much talent on one team at the same time. and this year our defense is pretty decent. no, i'm not going to get ricey or predict ANYthing. i'm just enjoying the ride.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, allrightey then... I think the Chargers had THE draft coup this year. Tomlinson appears to be the real deal. I hope my boys didn't hurt Jr. too bad, I always wanted to see him in Orange and Blue.
The Rams D is impressive as well. 8 new starters, a new coordinator and a new system. The D won the Giants game for them. You guys pulled one over on us with Billy Jenkins, what a whiner. He should have had that tackle on the kickoff of the DEN/SD game last week.

True (Denver Broncos) Blue
Mach460
Stock... for the time being :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cpeders on 2001-10-24 18:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SWEEEEEEET!

I have been admiring the one you did with 00169 on it. Thanks Dude.

Your boys kept it going this weekend, we'll see how the Donkeys do against da raidahs next Monday. Its going to be one of these 3 in the West this year...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope so too, they can't get down early though or play undiciplined. Getting penalties like they have the last few weeks will get them killed. We've had their number the last few years though, we'll see how far that goes.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2 of the best ever at the WR position, have to respect them. We shouldn't have to stack the line against the run though so that bodes well. Also, I'm sure McGlockton will be fired up and if he plays anything like he did against the Pats, watch out...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Chris, I know this post comes a while after your initial posts. But I noticed that you are a MOPAR person too. I love my Mustangs.... But they can't beat the feel of driving that vintage MOPAR Muscle down the road. By the way Nice BULLITT you have there.

QTRHORSE

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Dang. I'm just getting to old I guess;-)... That photo is just toooo small<G>.

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hear that qtrhorse, the sound and feel from the gear reduction starter to the spongy steering. Nothing can compare. Our Bullits make some torque, but nothing like 340 with a TQ (I won't insult anybody by making a big block comparison). If only Ma Mopar made a cool pony car (I've often argued that it should be called a "fishy" car because the Barracuda made it into show rooms half a model year before the Mustang) that the working guy could afford. That Stratus thing doesn't cut it and the Viper is beyond my means.

I do love my Bullitt though. My girlfriend has a 2000ws-6 and it is cool, but it doesn't have the retro muscle car feel of the bullitt (nor do the GT or Cobra for that matter).

Cool to talk to another Moparphile taking refuge in Fordland :cool:

BudACAD, Nasty put those together for me, he's good at that!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts