Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

07 08 GT 500 wheels and tires

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  SurfGuitar 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the factory wheels and tires off an 07-08 GT 500 would work on a Bullitt? The rear axle is the same so I am assuming the rears would fit how about the fronts?

#5 ·
There's a crazy autocrossing guy on here with them... search.

#6 ·
I thought that you needed wheel spacers. Maybe that is just because of the Brembo brakes.

#7 ·
Nope, no wheel spacers needed.

Those are only necessary with stock wheels and GT500 brakes, and most all big brake kits.

#13 ·
Oh DAMN!

That means they aren't the gt500 wheels.... ughh... perhaps he has both?! I know I've seen them on an autocrossing Bullitt!

#14 ·
Yes the title of the post is 275/45/18s and he mounted 275/40/18s on his factory wheels. I was looking on flee/bay and there are several sets of take off wheels from I am guessing KR builds. Some of them are reasonable maybe and I was considering upgrading my wheels. I was originally looking to upgrade to the polished Bullitts but for the same money you can get bigger tire/wheel combo!

#17 ·
I was thinking about buying a set of the GT500 wheels for autocross. Then I could go to either 305/30 18 Kumho or 315/30 18 Hoosier. Also thinking about springs and a bigger rear sway bar. Of course that will move me out of F Stock into E Street Prepared. I saw on another forum where someone said they had 80 sets (I Think) of the GT 500 wheels with tires. Forgot where I saw it. when I find it again, I will post the link.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.