Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,431 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
803 Posts
Looks like a UK dealer bought to resell over the pond... Yeah, I don't know why they covered the number. I guess it could be so when you see the number later on when the new owner has it, you won't make fun of him... so much. :)
 

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
Joined
·
1,999 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,012 Posts
yes he hid the Bullitt number but not the VIN. the dummy.

Kind of peeves me that there is one IN England for sale, and I don't have mine that I ordered in October. Just doesn't seem right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,012 Posts
the statement in that advertisement
"The vehicle comes with the full factory limited warranty bumper to bumper coverage for 3 years or 36,000 miles. The Bullit also has 5 years or 60,000 miles powertrain warranty and roadside assistance."
has me wondering.

The warranties I've read usually states it's valid in the US and Canada. Would this warranty be extended to the UK?

Is Sirius satellite radio service available in the UK? I had heard it wasn't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
606 Posts
RCSignals said:
yes he hid the Bullitt number but not the VIN. the dummy.

Kind of peeves me that there is one IN England for sale, and I don't have mine that I ordered in October. Just doesn't seem right.
HA HA HA !!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
RCSignals said:
the statement in that advertisement
"The vehicle comes with the full factory limited warranty bumper to bumper coverage for 3 years or 36,000 miles. The Bullit also has 5 years or 60,000 miles powertrain warranty and roadside assistance."
has me wondering.

The warranties I've read usually states it's valid in the US and Canada. Would this warranty be extended to the UK?

Is Sirius satellite radio service available in the UK? I had heard it wasn't.
You are correct that the warranty is only valid in the US and Canada, and Sirius is only available in the continental US.

Warranty coverage may be available on a case by case basis via the importer. I have a friend who lives in the Netherlands who imported a new GT500 last year who had a factory defective clutch replaced under warranty in Holland. Took a lot of jumping through hopes and the import company's involvement, but it was finally covered.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,431 Posts
RCSignals said:
yes he hid the Bullitt number but not the VIN. the dummy.

Kind of peeves me that there is one IN England for sale, and I don't have mine that I ordered in October. Just doesn't seem right.
The fact that he is using photos that he swiped has me thinking that he may not have possession of the car just yet. At least in the UK. And it doesn't appear to have the side marker lamps as required by their safety regs.:exclaim: My guess is that he is trying to flip it before it becomes a liability.:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
Five Oh B said:
You are correct that the warranty is only valid in the US and Canada, and Sirius is only available in the continental US.
Depending on the location of the satellites and the signal strength you could theoretically pick up satellite radio service in places other than the US and Canada.

I've spent many a weekend cruising around the Mexican state of Sonora in my truck with the XM radio cranked up... :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
Martimus said:
Depending on the location of the satellites and the signal strength you could theoretically pick up satellite radio service in places other than the US and Canada.

I've spent many a weekend cruising around the Mexican state of Sonora in my truck with the XM radio cranked up... :grin:
While you may be right, our literature says that SIRIUS satellite radio is not available in Alaska or Hawaii, just the other 48 states. Sounds like Canada gets it, too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Bullitt in UK

Hi,
I have purchased a Bullitt for the UK and I am waiting for it be built no VIN as yet.
As far as I have been able to find out from the experts the factory warranty in null and void outside the US and Canada and Sirius satellite radio service is not available in the UK.

Gary.:grumpy:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top