Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hae a couple of ideas for events during the Nationals next year. One is a trip to the Nascar Speed Park. Go carts and more. The group rate we get depends on participation. under 50 it's $27 for a pass unlimited rides and other attactions. Over 50 it's $25.

http://www.nascarspeedpark.com/myrtlebeach.html

We were thinking of a first annual Bullitt Nationals Mini golf competition and maybe a go cart competition also. So what say you??

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I might up for some putt putt but I'm not too sure about the go carts.....

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Man this is already driving me crazy! I can't wait for this years Nats! I get to have my own Bullitt :-B and don't have to constantly say well actually it's Gail's car! I hope we have a big turnout this year. Kaylan how far of a drive is it for you this year?

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I did pretty good at the cart in Bullitt County so I am in. I'll even hit the "links"! ;)

(Art Hyde isn't going to be at the cart racing is he? LOL)

Cam

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Sounds like a full day of fun!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
I did pretty good at the cart in Bullitt County so I am in. I'll even hit the "links"! ;)

(Art Hyde isn't going to be at the cart racing is he? LOL)

Cam
I'm in for both. And if I remember correctly, Art is the only one that beat me. I do know I spun out Tony A. in the corner after the long back stretch! Sorry, Tony!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Not sure if I will be there, but neither sounds great to me. I suck at golf, especially putting, and am usually too damn big to fit into the go carts. Stacy, on the other hand, thinks that both are great.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
5111 said:
Not sure if I will be there, but neither sounds great to me. I suck at golf, especially putting, and am usually too damn big to fit into the go carts. Stacy, on the other hand, thinks that both are great.
Well, of course it is only Stacy's opinion we care about anyway! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts