Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holiday Sands South www.holidaysandssouth.com
1800 448-4439 Ask for the Mustang Week Bullitt rate. You have to call to get the discount.

July 23-27th, four nights pricing does not include the 10% discount. Pricing is for 4 nights.
A/B oceanfront: $732.00 2 room efficiency suite w/2 queen beds and sleeper sofa
C1 side ocean view:$578.00 1 Room efficiency w/ 2 q beds and sleeper sofa
C2 north side: $532.00; 1 Room efficiency w/ 2 q beds and sleeper
D1 SOV: $436.00; 1 room efficiency w queen bed
D2 NS: $372.00; 1 room efficiency w queen bed
F1 SOV: $372.00; 1 room ref and queen bed
F2 NS $324.00; 1 room ref and queen bed
E Blvd view: $412.00; 1 room queen bed and sleeper sofa
Tiki annex: $304.00. 1 room ref , micro and 2 queen beds

For floorplan info go to their web site
They also have brand new condos next door. Call for the condo pricing. This should allow everyone to attend and be in one place. So you can opt for the new condo units or go to the older hotel. The latest reviews are good and we had two Bullittheads stay here during Mustang Week.

WARNING book early or you may not get a room! If you are thinking of going, book your room and cancel at a later date.

They will have security in the parking lot. Also I am working to get us all access to the lazy river pool at the new condos.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Where is everyone planning to stay? We would rather be in the same location as everyone else.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The hotel is like a complex. High rise on the beach smaller annex across the street and a condo high rise on the beach. So it is all together. We will probably end up on the deck at the hotel or in the parking lot.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
We'll probably save a few bucks and stick with the hotel. I was wondering if it's worth it to splurge for the oceanfront as opposed to an oceanview.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think of it as Carlos Mencia says.

He took his wife Hawaii and she said they had to get an ocean view room. He gave in and got it. They get to the room, and she says where you going to take me? He says we are staying here, why did I pay for an ocean view room if we aren't going to be in the room looking at it!!! So unless you are planning to be in the room a lot .....

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
So unless you are planning to be in the room a lot .....
Getting too personal dude! I'll probably go with the room that has 2 beds, fridge and kitchen thingy. Since I'll have the whole family with me this time I may have to spend a little more for a nicer room......damn more mod money out the window

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
We could always bunch up and stay in the penthouse, lol! It's less than $2000 for 4 nights and it has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 10.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I'll try and call later tonight to make a reservation. Right now, we will probably not be there. We are supposed to leave for Spain July 22 for about 2 weeks. Even if that falls through we are supposed to go to Trinidad sometime in July. Otherwise, WE ARE THERE! :D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
5111 said:
I'll try and call later tonight to make a reservation. Right now, we will probably not be there. We are supposed to leave for Spain July 22 for about 2 weeks. Even if that falls through we are supposed to go to Trinidad sometime in July. Otherwise, WE ARE THERE! :D

:doubt: :doubt: :doubt: With primary plan to be out of the country, and backup plan to be out of the country, you are SO NOT THERE! :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Here are the floorplans I found:

A oceanfront: $732.00 2 room efficiency suite w/2 queen beds and sleeper sofa
http://www.imboc.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7207&stc=1&d=1192833140

B oceanfront: $732.00 2 room efficiency suite w/3 queen beds
http://www.imboc.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7208&stc=1&d=1192833179

C1 side ocean view:$578.00 1 Room efficiency w/ 2 q beds and sleeper sofa
C2 north side: $532.00; 1 Room efficiency w/ 2 q beds and sleeper

http://www.imboc.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7209&stc=1&d=1192833179

D1 SOV: $436.00; 1 room efficiency w queen bed
D2 NS: $372.00; 1 room efficiency w queen bed

http://www.imboc.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7210&stc=1&d=1192833179

E Blvd view: $412.00; 1 room queen bed and sleeper sofa
http://www.imboc.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7211&stc=1&d=1192833179

F1 SOV: $372.00; 1 room ref and queen bed
F2 NS $324.00; 1 room ref and queen bed

http://www.imboc.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7212&stc=1&d=1192833179

No pictures of floorplans for the Tiki Annex.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Thanks. I just called and made our reservations. I was surprised that they partially billed my credit card now. If you are going to cancel you have to do it 7 days in advance and there is a $25.00 cancellation fee. He said they normally don't start the discount until January but he went ahead and gave me the 10%. I like to reserve early and then I don't have to worry about it.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Wow, they charge a cancellation fee? I can see if you don't cancel within the 7 days time frame, but a fee all the time!

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Dillo Dave said:
:doubt: :doubt: :doubt: With primary plan to be out of the country, and backup plan to be out of the country, you are SO NOT THERE! :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:
+1

Dee I thought you said that you guys were going to make the Nats this year...:confused:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
+1

Dee I thought you said that you guys were going to make the Nats this year...:confused:
Nope, Nats are no longer a priority for us. We HOPE to make it, but after so many years of Nats being our vacation Stacy said "enough". If there is time and money in the budget, we will go, but other things have to come first. Of course I really hope that we get to go because we haven't seen Brad and the family for a couple of years now.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
5111 said:
Nope, Nats are no longer a priority for us. We HOPE to make it, but after so many years of Nats being our vacation Stacy said "enough". If there is time and money in the budget, we will go, but other things have to come first. Of course I really hope that we get to go because we haven't seen Brad and the family for a couple of years now.
We will try our best to be there since it is the closest a Nats have been to us and being on the beach, there is plenty for the family to do. And of course it would be nice to see Stacy and Dee. Plus, I like Canadian Beer!

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
wildman said:
OK we are in. I am not getting close to any trailers next year. Maybe I'll let Molly drive.
Speaking of trailers and driving...did you get the Bullitt out of the bodyshop?:confused:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts