Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is going. I saw a few others have allready signed up. I just sent in my mulla and and definetly going this time around. Also its only about a 12 or 13 hour trip. yay.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
oh, i am SO there!! only about what, six or seven hours for me!!!

my grandparents live in chesterfield SC so i even have a stayover spot for the trip back if i wish, so this one is already set...

shaun

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup thats why i'm loving it too. my mother will most likly even come since she loves Myrtle Beach. i have friends there as well soooo.....HELL YES.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Yup thats why i'm loving it too. my mother will most likly even come since she loves Myrtle Beach. i have friends there as well soooo.....HELL YES.
Is your mom Hot???? :D

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mustangwi said:
Is your mom Hot???? :D
LMAO, its my mother so yes. and my father is very handsome. lol

OK ok, so who all eles is comeing. not many people check this thread geez

·
Registered
771 Posts
I live in Charleston... I'll be there!

In fact, I'll be at Mustang Week this year too. And last year, and the year before.

I'LL FINALLY END MY STREAK AS THE ONLY TRUE BLUE BULLITT AT MUSTANG WEEK!

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Would like to attend but not sure since it's so far off and the work schedule is kind of crazy...although I should be a line holder (regular schedule) by that time. The wife unit and I have talked about it and she states she would like to go. I was surprised at her statement especially after the Ford 100 fiasco.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
LMAO, its my mother so yes. and my father is very handsome. lol

OK ok, so who all eles is comeing. not many people check this thread geez
Couldn't let that one go bud!!! you knew someone had to jump on that sooner or later!

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
PY said:
Would like to attend but not sure since it's so far off and the work schedule is kind of crazy...although I should be a line holder (regular schedule) by that time. The wife unit and I have talked about it and she states she would like to go. I was surprised at her statement especially after the Ford 100 fiasco.
WOW!!!! That is quite a suprise and a story I will let you share. She must feel that you are reformed.

Little does she really know!

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
I will most likely be there.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I should be there, Its around 6-7 hours from philly. I'll register when it comes alitle closer though.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I want to be there, gonna have to make arrangements to have a diesel truck by then to trailer 4415. It's hard to say for sure this far out, we have to bid for our vacation next february, so hopefully I'll get it.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Gail and I will be there with 2180 so ew are up to 3 TB's at a bare minimum! Heck we might even end you streak this year!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awesome. We also need to plan a parking lot party. some kinda dinner thing or something on the last day or the day before that would be nice.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
awesome. We also need to plan a parking lot party. some kinda dinner thing or something on the last day or the day before that would be nice.
??????????????
Emmmmmm.....ever been to a Bullitt nat's????
Parking lot party's are pretty much the hi-light of the event EVERY night! LOL

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
??????????????
Emmmmmm.....ever been to a Bullitt nat's????
Parking lot party's are pretty much the hi-light of the event EVERY night! LOL
My my he has lead a sheltered life.... :lol: They are one thing we don't need to plan for. Only Nationals it did not happen at was the AZ Nationals. Don't know what happended there....

1 - 20 of 64 Posts