Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was supposedly taken by a fellow in a hotel parking lot in northern California. Could this be it? Looks pretty dang good if it is. Tuesday can't come fast enough.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Looks like a window not luvers on the back?? Is that the only pic??

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
New car model with chrome around the window prior to launch date=disguise.

New car model without chrome around the window prior to launch date=indistinguishable

New car model with chrome around the window prior to launch date=priceless advertising...:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
6,337 Posts
That looks like it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sorry but it looks like a photoshop monster to me. What in the hey now would it be parked like that?
Skep action bigtime.
R/T.J.

·
Registered
65 Posts
there look to be a few people just behind the mustang chatting. if so, they did not park it there they just pulled over to discuss something and pulled the expedition chase vehicle in front to hide it from public view?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1968medic said:
Looks like a window not luvers on the back?? Is that the only pic??
That's the only pic that I'm aware of. Apparently Ford ommitted the quarter-window louvers due to liability issues.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Looks like tape not chrome..? If so, that looks like the car.

Yeah, the louver-add is the first cosmetic mod to be done to the car, imho. :) It will create two big blind spots though. "First rule of IMBOC driving, What's-a-behind me does not-a-matter." :-B

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Pretty tough to tell just what this is.

It could be the Motor trend car we saw at nats in SF. Remember? The car that was for sale for a long time with no buyers?

Now what would a Bullitt, built in Michigan, be doing in California before any production units have come down the line? California? Michigan maybe. But California?

And yes, Tuesday will be an interesting day!!

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
What I don't understand is- how can there only be this pic? If you spot the Bullitt and decided to get a pic of it- don't you run up there and take as many as you can!!???

·
Registered
89 Posts
Whammer said:
What I don't understand is- how can there only be this pic? If you spot the Bullitt and decided to get a pic of it- don't you run up there and take as many as you can!!???
Exactly my thoughts.... ;)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
on d bit said:
there look to be a few people just behind the mustang chatting. if so, they did not park it there they just pulled over to discuss something and pulled the expedition chase vehicle in front to hide it from public view?
. . .and one is looking at whoever is taking the picture. . .
this is going to be a great car!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I was going to add a new Mini to the fleet next year for something different. That pic is making me rethink my choice. Wow. Can't wait 'til the 6th!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Holy green bullitts bat man !! DANG !!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Holy green bullitts bat man !! DANG !!!!!!!

I must have hit the button twice .

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I know who's going to be driving that car soon!

The stage is set.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-B

·
Premium Member
8,776 Posts
PhotoRick said:
Pretty tough to tell just what this is.

It could be the Motor trend car we saw at nats in SF. Remember? The car that was for sale for a long time with no buyers?

Now what would a Bullitt, built in Michigan, be doing in California before any production units have come down the line? California? Michigan maybe. But California?

And yes, Tuesday will be an interesting day!!
Pre-production units (not prototypes) tend to be used for media/launch events. I believe San Francisco is considered to be in Northern California.

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147163&page=2

1 - 20 of 31 Posts