Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
After installing the FRPP handling package, Billett Grills, GTA axle backs, FRPP headers and the FRPP STS shifter I have some like new Bullitt parts I would like to part with. If anyone is interested please PM me with the price you are willing to (Pay) including shipping from 84096. Just to clarify that is the Bullitt Mufflers, shocks, struts, sway bars, shifter (no knob) and upper and lower grills with the trim piece.

Adam

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
AwsmBullitt said:
After installing the FRPP handling package, Billett Grills, GTA axle backs, FRPP headers and the FRPP STS shifter I have some like new Bullitt parts I would like to part with. If anyone is interested please PM me with the price you are willing to (Pay) including shipping from 84096. Just to clarify that is the Bullitt Mufflers, shocks, struts, sway bars, shifter (no knob) and upper and lower grills with the trim piece.

Adam
Hey Adam,

:idea: :idea: :idea: Just a suggestion:

Just decide how much you want for each item and make a LIST:

Just a thought, then Guest & Members will know if they are interested .........

Give it some thought .........

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
tigerhonaker said:
Hey Adam,

:idea: :idea: :idea: Just a suggestion:

Just decide how much you want for each item and make a LIST:

Just a thought, then Guest & Members will know if they are interested .........

Give it some thought .........
Excellent advice right there...Helps keep the emotion out of it, along with the enivitable hurt feelings with lowball offers....Now, about those mufflers.....:confused: :confused:

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Sounds like a good plan. How much for the hood and fenders???:-D

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
How much for your spare tire? :D :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts