Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a call from local dealer. They have an 08 Bullitt waiting for me to tested drive. Just got there last night. It is a HG so if I like what I see and like how it handles I will be ordering a Blk 08. If not i will be buying an 01.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
For sure let us that haven't even seen one in person yet know what your impression of the '08 is.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
steelfalcon29- Sure thing, I do not know if you are aware, but I am "infamous around these parts", for my initial review of the appearance of the 08. :lol: I am hoping that the performance of the car can help me over come its design short comings.

Just got another text from the dealer. He stated they got a Blk Bullitt in too, last night. So if everything is to my liking I might just drive off the lot with an 08 tonight. I really need to be impressed for that to happen. I would suggest that you take a test drive for yourself, because no one should ever try and sell you on a car with out you seeing if it is what you want and desire.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got back from taking a look at what they had.

1 Black Bullitt and 1 HG Bullitt. #179 No nav system, no upgrade on headlights. They do have Satellite Radio.
The HG was the only one that they let me get into, because they had the keys, They had not been processed yet so I will have to test drive it Friday. From what I seen I like the look of the black Bullitt better. The wheels seem to look better on it than on the HG. It does look too plain right of the bat, but I will know for sure after I test drive it, if I am going to be getting one. The hood is the first thing to get a mod, fallowed by the wheels, if I end up driving off the lot with one. Any who I will find out the # of the black bullitt and provide it as soon as I can.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brian said:
Bring it by I'm in Lancaster we can run my CS/GT against it ....see what she will do
Man that would be so much fun.. but not sure if i am getting one yet. I'll let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts